Preface

Preface

A Chapter by garybrown
"

MYSTIC partners can sway the public or the government without disclosing their financial connection to the sponsors. Create a fake grass-roots movement by giving the appearance of a trusted identity.

"

MYSTIC stands for "More-You Strategy towards Image Consulting", in which the PR firm operates as the client and not just for the client. This is a key trademark service offering of gearBoB consultants contributing 83% of annual earnings of the firm. Such partnership negates the chance of a PR firm advertising about themselves at the cost of customer's investment. More-You partnerships are backed by the assurance of 2:1 return of investment in our partner's annualized profits. MYSTIC partnership can be done for individuals (celebrities) to small and medium businesses to even large corporates for image makeover and audience targeting.


Law of Ethics

Such partnerships are backed by non disclosure statement (NDS) where both partners agree to keep the alliance away from the public notice. The PR firms under such partnership are not allowed to use their name anywhere during the brand development exercises like media coverage, online branding or while reaching out to target customers. Under no circumstances, parties are allowed to advertise or publicize the alliance and doing so is breach of the NDS and is subject to legal implications. gearBoB does semi-annual optional surveys with partner stakeholders to affirm the anonymity of the partnership.


Who needs it?

Image transformation is a basic need of any individual or corporate to attract more customers. MYSTIC partners can sway the public or the government without disclosing their financial connection to the sponsors. They create a fake grass-roots movement by giving the appearance of a trusted organization that serves the public, while solely working for their clients. Its common to see Celebrities and Politicians employing MYSTIC professionals to help project their views, policies and even personalities to their best advantages.


Caution

While such partnerships as per gearBoB is a sure-shot success, if not implemented correctly, it rarely has a measurable effect on business as quickly as other kinds of associations. Inadvertently, many PR firms have left a negative impact on consumer opinion if people become aware of it. For these reasons, any individual or company considering such marketing as a image makeover strategy should honestly assess the costs and potential complications of the technique before implementing it, and most importantly get it done from an expert.



© 2014 garybrown


Author's Note

garybrown
kindly share you views privately

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

garybrown
garybrown

Gurgaon, Other, India



About
gearBoB Consultants is a Public Relations firm registered in Australia and India, famous for MYSTIC partnerships as their key service offering in image consulting and brand development. gearBoB operat.. more..

Writing