AN IMPOLITE ROMANCE

AN IMPOLITE ROMANCE

A Story by gaurav
"

An eventful day.

"

With a fluttering heart Ritika ascended the steps of the mini-bus. The interior was crowded with people which she maneuvered like a seasoned commuter. In her excitement she did barge into few passengers. “Hey! Watch it girl?” An elderly man said. Another passenger on whose toes she stamped echoed his resentment “where do you think you are going?” Ritika obvious to what was being said took the empty seat marked, reserved for woman.

Under the calm exterior she found it difficult to suppress the surge of emotions. Taking out her handkerchief she wiped the droplets of pleasure that had formed on her forehead. Ritika’s efforts of relaxing herself were in vain as she kept thinking of the moment when Aman a class mate of her accidentally brushed against her breast. The thought hardened her n*****s, why didn’t he probe on? In her heart she was ready and waited for this moment from the day she had set eyes on Aman.

Ritika looked outside the window and saw the city going about their work. Ritika a girl of nineteen years clad in a pink knee length skirt who had taken her initial steps in womanhood. The mini-bus jerked to a halt which made Ritika loose her balance which she quickly regained by supporting her body weight on her hands. Distracted Ritika looked at the front of the mini-bus and saw some passengers departing while new comers getting into the bus.

After a moment the vehicle was back in motion Unable to bear any longer Ritika saw her reflection in the window. Ritika noticed her reddened face and her full bosoms rise and fall with every breath. A realization of shame overwhelmed her and clumsily tried to cover her breast. Ritika noticed a middle aged man intently looking at her, giving him a partial look she started to look outside again. “Where to miss?” the conductor said.  Ritika looked at the conductor quizzically and it took her a few seconds to comprehend, “City Mall” she said. And she handed him the money and took her ticket.

A mischievous smile originated on Ritika face as she remembered the incident when she pestered Darpana Kapoor, her senior at college and friend to narrate her first kiss. That night we had gone out with some friends; and had prepared a bonfire. It was night we stood side by side looking at the fire; he wrapped his arm around me. I was so lost in the fire that I realized what was happening only when he gently pulled my face close to his and was about to kiss me. At that moment I closed my eyes; his lips met with mines. I felt a sensation that my body was on fire. I wanted the felling to never end. Ritika had made Darpana recite the incident so many times that she had learned it by heart.

The sun shone with all its glory and it had turned into a stunning afternoon. The mini-bus exited the city limits and entered the neighboring town. Ritika frequented this progressive town for her cosmetics and clothes. Another reason why she visited was the freedom she had as no one knew her there. Ritika’s skin glowed as the sun beams filtered through the window. She felt a void and her mind came up with all possibilities that would have been triggered had Aman progressed any further. In a bid to overcome the hollowness which was gnawing Ritika tried to distract her mind by looking at the fellow passengers.

Two unblinking eyes were staring at her, the same stranger was staring. Ritika concentrated and tried to remember whether she knew the thirties something stranger. Failing to recollect who he was she did the second best thing; she nodded and sat straight at her seat. Something triggered inside Ritika, a want of giving a second look to the stranger spurred. She tried to control the urge but finally giving in she turned towards the stranger.

The magnetism in the stranger’s face made Ritika look intently in his eyes. She felt a deep connect with the stranger and for that moment that attraction made her forget Aman. She was unable to tear her eyes away from him and then the most astonishing thing happened, stranger stood from his seat and walked towards her. Ritika doesn’t know what to do it felt like being caught naked and she shifted in her seat with anxiety. The stranger coolly sat beside her, “it’s reserved for woman” the conductor said. Ritika stole a glance at the smartly dressed stranger in a grey suit and cap. “Hey you?” conductor said. She noticed that conductor decided against perusing the matter and quietened as he got no reply from the stranger.

What does he want? What are his intentions? Her mind was filled with questions. She glanced at the stranger who remained silent. The mini-bus passed over a speed breaker which caused stranger’s leg touch Ritika’s, was it intentional? Or was it pure coincidence? The touch caused shock wave to pass through her body. Another jerk from the mini-bus and their shoulders rubbed momentarily. A naughty smile emanated on her face she wanted this sensation to prolong till eternity. Ritika sensed a new feeling, fear. Her heart traversed between the two extremes, excitement and fear. Ritika thought; has he read her inner thought? Ritika looked at the stranger but he remained impassive as before. A new question originated, if she wants she can raise her voice and all will be over, but Ritika kept quiet and let the incident unfold of its own.

The truth was she and Aman was together for two months but had not taken their relationship to the next level which was primarily down to Aman’s cowardice. And here she was all alone in the neighboring town where no one knew her with a stranger who was willing to full fill her fantasy. The thought gave her goose bumps.

Ritika glanced at the mirror above the driver seat and saw all the passengers gleefully staring at them as if a film was being played out in front of them. She heard them laugh and heard them talk in hush-hush tones. Unable to bear any longer Ritika became embarrassed got up from the seat and swiftly descended the mini-bus in the process pushing an old man to lose his balance, “Watch it” he said.

What am I thinking? That was wrong, how could I think of such a thing? Ritika was walking with her thoughts, “will you care for coffee with me” the stranger said. Ritika looked at the stranger who had not only got off the mini-bus but was also following her. “Why would I care to have coffee with you” she said.

“It’s the best coffee house in the town?” he said pointing at ‘The Cafe’.

Intrigued by his audacity, “You are wrong, it’s not the best”

“A local told me” he said matter of fact.

“Local?”

“The owner of the lodge where I am staying”

“Tourist?”

“Not a tourist, I come here every year in summers”

Ritika wanted to tell him to get lost but his straight forward approach intrigued her, what’s the harm, she thought. They were at the entrance of ‘The Cafe.’ The gate keeper of the cafe opened the door to let them enter, “you first?” the stranger said. She looked at him and smiled, “you won” she said. Walking passed the door, “let’s have the best coffee of city” she said. It better be exiting, she thought and decided to play along.

They selected a table for two and sat. Ritika noticed that in-spite the years the stranger had a peculiar charisma to which she felt drawn.

“What will the madam have?” the waiter said. Ritika looked at the stranger who gave her the nod to go head and order.

“I’ll have peppermint” she said.

“Make that two” the stranger said. The waiter noted their order and left.

“It’s best; I had it last time I was here”

Ritika nod, “what is your name?”

“Manik Verma” he said extending his arm. “Ritika” she said and they shook hand.

“Were you following me?”

Manik didn’t answer instead he smiled. She looked around the beautifully decorated cafe, although she had heard about it from Darpana who had visited it a few times but nothing came close to the splendor which it projected. It was her first time here and she decided to have fun.

“You didn’t answer” she said

“What?”

“Were you following me?”

“No” he said “I found you attractive so I looked at you” Manik added.

“You were staring” she said moving her hands animatedly, “whole bus was looking” she added.

“Oh really I didn’t notice”.

Ritika laughed, “You are impossible” she said

“I want to make love to you” he said.

Ritika was stubbed hearing these words, anger flared and she got up from her seat with such force that caused the seat to topple over. She stormed out of the cafe. A volcano had erupted inside her, what does he take me for, a w***e? The anger in her was matched by the aggressive strides; this is what happens when you talk kindly to strangers.

Consumed in her anger Ritika kept walking not knowing where her feet took her. She passed along a row of houses next to the lake. Ritika walked around the mall unaware that Manik was following. The sky turned tar-black and in a matter of minutes and the brightly lit afternoon turned ominous and threatened of rain. Horns bellowed which brought Ritika back to reality and she found herself standing in the middle of the road causing a traffic jam. She quickly gauged the situation and got to the side of the road.

The clouds roared with thunder, at first it was pilter-patter and the next moment the rain came plummeting down which made the locals run for cover. Ritika took shelter next to a mobile shop and took out her handkerchief to wipe her face. The sudden rainfall was not an uncommon occurrence but Ritika lost in her thought was unable to take shelter quickly and got wet.

She noticed Manik looking at her from the adjacent shop where he had also taken cover from the rain. The peculiar look in Manik’s eyes made her uncomfortable although she had seen hunger in men’s eyes before but the troubling part was she also felt the same desire in her body. She observed Manik’s eyes travelling to her chest and staying there as a reaction her breathing intensified. The rain had cooled the temperature considerably but she felt herself burning from inside and as a reaction she walked in the rain. Ritika walked passed Manik giving him a look; rain kept falling which caused crevice and gaps to overflow.

Ritika kept walking obvious of the scary weather; rain can’t quench my thirst. She reached a junction where the road divided into two one led back to the main market and the other a side path that went to the fields. Ritika turned back and saw Manik following, she took the side path and walked on purposefully. The muddy road was difficult to walk as puddles of water had formed but in-spite of it she walked into the sugarcane fields. The dark clouds had turned the day into night and became even darker with the every step she took inside the sugarcane plantation. The foliage was over six feet and from outside it was difficult to tell whether anyone was inside or not. She hoped that Manik had followed her in the overgrown flora. Ritika waited for whatever was to come next.

“I am glad I find you here” Manik said as her came into view and touched her lips delicately. Manik’s eyes rested on the lower part of the face as if he was reading her lips. Ritika shivered on his touch. Manik leaned forward and kissed her to which she responded with the pent up passion of her own. This was her first kiss and it felt as the nicest thing that had ever happened to her and she let her hands explore his hair and shoulders.

 Manik opened her shirt slowly, twisting each button with his thumb and the third finger, and then running his finger along her breastbone. When her shirt finally fell to the ground, he studied her. Ritika stood in-front of him in her skirt and black bra, she felt shy. In her shyness she went for his clothes, first his shirt then the pant came off. “Now we are even” she said.

A smirk came on his face “even” and he nodded his head, and went for her skirt. Both looked at each other standing in their undergarments and smiled. Manik laid her on the soft green grass and positioned himself diagonally in-front of her. First he creased her slender legs and them her thighs, Ritika moaned. Manik felt the contours of her body through his fingers which intensified the fire burning inside her. Ritika left her position and climbed on top of him and started to kiss him with more vigor. They coiled in the grass and jostled for position. Manik put his hand inside her thighs, she felt herself getting wet. “Stay with me” he said in her ear. He pulled down her bra and licked her n*****s, and then went town to kiss her bellybutton. Manik removed her underwear and entered her. Ritika kept matching his rhythmic thrusts; his pace and intensity increased and finally she felt an eruption. When it was over they fell asleep without a word; two bodies submerged into one stack naked.

 

The terrestrial rains of the last week had subsided leading to clear weather and sun rose to a pleasant Sunday morning. Ritika was excited as Aman had called her out; it is going to be their first date. While putting on the makeup she noticed a bite mark on her neck a souvenir of his rendezvous with Manik. She giggled and covered the mark with makeup.

 

© 2015 gaurav


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on July 11, 2015
Last Updated on July 11, 2015
Tags: incident, college girl, handsome man, forbidden

Author

gaurav
gaurav

Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India



About
I am a Post Graduate in Mass Communication with working experience in television and film industry. The ability to write gives me satisfaction. more..

Writing