End Of Illusion

End Of Illusion

A Story by Healing Star
"

This is a discussion about the end of illusion.

"

I have finally seen my illusion self, and in so doing he begins to fade.  Now my true self my inner who I really am, is rising and being seen for the first time.  I am as one crying from the wilderness for I have been in a wilderness of illusion all my life.  As I step out and find the beauty of my true Heart, come and walk with me that you too might see the discoveries which now show themselves to us.

 

We must learn now to live in our Hearts not our minds - this is the most important message for our time.  There is going to come a day when we will wake up and we will know the sun should be shinning but it will not.  It will not shine for a long time - perhaps 36 hours or 3 days.  When this happens you want to be in your Heart for those still in their minds will not be able to handle it - their minds will reel and reel as many already do they cannot slow their minds - their minds spin out of control.  Then be prepared for realizing the weather may be totally different as the sun does shine for the first time in the new world we step into.  We are in that time that has been spoken of for eons of time, entering the golden age, we are waking into a whole new way of being.  The coming time is brought about by higher consciousness, by the new female energy sent to help us, by the ancient knowledge being restored to us.  This is the time of the coming of the time of peace, we are waking from a sleep of 13,000 years, now we will come into our hearts and really see what we truly are, for we have all been in illusion; as you begin to break free and your Heart finally sings, be at peace and know that all is well.        The angels are here, they have come from all throughout the universe to see this beautiful day, for the waking of the human beings, for the birth of the beautiful young ones, for the restoration of the knowing of the ancient secrets. 

 

This time is here, please listen it is true, my Heart is filled with the love of our Father and Mother, I have become their true child.  We all can wake up from the illusion and we can step into a new day.  It is as simple as seeing you can take a step when you were a baby.  As you take that first step in seeing the illusion, being aware of the illusion is the first step, and immediately it begins to fade.  And then you just keep taking little steps in the direction of being aware of the illusion.  Once aware of it the illusion cannot exist.  It is a shadow and it is like you have brought the shadow to a place where it cannot be projected.   May we all be at peace in knowing all is love, we are the universe, it is only the illusion that causes us to fear and have doubt.  There is so much here at this time to help you rise up, reach out and find those around you that are raising their consciousness that are living in their hearts, reach out and say in your heart you want to join them.  For we truly are all one, you are another me and I am another you.  From this understanding all things can be resolved and we can work together and alongside Mother Earth and with the help of all beings come to assist us we can bring about the World we have been promised.

© 2013 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on March 29, 2013
Last Updated on March 29, 2013
Tags: illusion, true self, understandings

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing