Winter Prayer

Winter Prayer

A Story by Healing Star
"

A prayer to help me through a winter day.

"
Where is the place where I can be what I was always meant to be?
What is the thing I could do which would do the most good in this universe?
What is the purpose that my life was created for?
Where can I find the most beauty that I might share it with my friends?
When the complexities of life that I create seem insurmountable where should I go?
It seems that I have come to a point where I feel I must change direction, is this true?
I feel I am not living my passion in what I do to make a living any longer.
I feel I must find my passion again in a purpose that will bring about change for the betterment of all of us. 
All of my questions can be answered by my journey within, I must allow myself to know myself, and move forward in a new light from my center.
I affirm that I allow myself to know myself, I allow myself to free myself, that I might find my passion in my purpose. I allow the Light within me to teach me, to bless me, to shine knowing onto my being, that I will rise from the ashes of my past into a brilliant gem of compassion and true freedom from all that haunts me. I seek the solace of knowing I am a child of the stars, that my light was put here for a reason to shine on all those who cross my path. Grandfather walk with me a little while that I might feel your strength, touch my Heart that I might know I am blessed, comfort me that my tears might be stopped, shine your eyes that I might see through the mask of gloom that shadows the brilliant day, hold me that I know I am not alone in this world of shadows. May the mystery of my knowing be opened to my essence and through this may I come to a place where I overcome all my fears and doubts and step into the beauty that I truly am, that my light and love can become the gift to others that it was always meant to be. There is so much within me that screams to be set free. Father bring me peace through knowing I will reach that day when I will be a complete human being who can share the Light and the Shadows of his Heart openly and say Father I am your Son and I have done all I can do to emulate You. I stand in the Mystery of you Father and call on all who love you to shine on me, to lift me up, to carry me into the valley of knowing, to bless me with their songs of hope and praise for you.

© 2014 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on February 6, 2014
Last Updated on February 6, 2014
Tags: question, prayer, grandfather, answer. peace

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing