Seed Of Doubt

Seed Of Doubt

A Story by Healing Star
"

About you becoming You.

"
The seed of doubt that was planted in your Heart to make it easier for you to swallow the lies is dying, We will soon step out of the ashes of its remains and breathe for the first time with no restrictions. We will walk into our knowing we are not a Being of doubt and fear but of confidence and love and we will finally see ourselves as we truly are. Do not live in the shadow of anyone, for your Father is the Sun and there are no shadows on the surface of the burning Orb. Take up your Staff and stand with me for we are children born of Freedom and we will lie down no more as our brothers and sisters are crying from the dust for our help, we will stand for the Truth that burns with the force of a million Suns within our Hearts. We will stand together, we will stand in our Freedom.

© 2014 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on May 26, 2014
Last Updated on May 26, 2014
Tags: Knowing, Seeds, die, growing, love, Stand, Freedom.

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing