Be Patient

Be Patient

A Story by Healing Star
"

This is what the Ancestors whispered to me.

"
Be patient my child, the seeds planted in your heart are maturing and preparing to sprout. One day you will sit by the fire with the elders and understand, for you will have lost enough, you will have loved enough, you will have found enough to sustain you and bring you home. Do not worry about tomorrow for it is surely there, resting, it sees you coming, and a new dawn is there on your horizon. Walk on in the mystery and enjoy what you are becoming, this one that you have always been. You are about to shake free from the hidings you created to become invisible, and in a short season you will be seen. Be patient and open to what now lies before you, the possibilities are endless, the shadows are fading, and the skies are opening to your Heart.

© 2014 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it. It' very intersting tought. Thank you for sharing that with us.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Healing Star

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Abderrahmane - you have an interesting name, thanks for commenting on this and bringing m.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 20, 2014
Last Updated on June 20, 2014
Tags: Patient, seeds, sprout, love, lost, found, resting, shake free, open

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing