Oneness

Oneness

A Story by Healing Star
"

The energy of a thousand suns burns within each of us.

"

We do not Exist, one without the Other, for we are One.

All are one, not one can be lost, for if one were lost, all would be lost.

No need to fear child, for your Heart is known, by the King of the Sky.

No need to hide, for nothing can be hidden, for all is seen by the unseen eye.

No need to cry, for all is as it should be, how could it be, any other way.

We are living now only seeing a piece of one possibility, one day we will live all possibilities, seeing them completely and all at the same time. Actually I should say it this way, we will become aware that we are living all possibilities because we actually are now.

The real you flies through the skies, sits with the stars, sees the Sun as his brother, lays on the sea, steps from mountain peak to mountain peak, and knows the incredible goodness of the Heart that beats within, the fire that will never be quenched, the beauty that can be seen from the closed eye.

~Healing Star ... The energy of a thousand suns burns within each of us.

© 2014 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on July 19, 2014
Last Updated on July 19, 2014
Tags: one, together, flow, no, lost

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing