Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Hard to Explain

Hard to Explain

A Story by Healing Star
"

A journal entry about my writing.

"

It is hard to explain, but

I write so that I can hear what they have to say.

I guess I can't say it any more clearly that that.

I sit down with no idea what I am going to write, accept sometimes in the morning, I do have this impression just as I open my eyes, and sometimes I can hold that long enough to get to my computer and that's where it starts.
And also sometimes when I am doing mundane things like raking leaves, where my mind is busy, but I am listening, things will flow to me, and again if I can hold it until I can write it down, that is beautiful too.

But it always is just flowing, just flowing, it comes through me, and the less I think about it, the more beautiful it is. The best stuff comes when I simply loan my hands to the Ancestor who has come to express.

May your days be guided equally by, Spirit, Soul and Heart. Blessings.

© 2014 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on October 19, 2014
Last Updated on October 19, 2014
Tags: impression, source, message

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing