The Time Of Peace

The Time Of Peace

A Story by Healing Star
"

It is here if you believe and even know it is a Possibility, and that it is Reality.

"
GrandFather help me to find balance in all things in my life. Guide me to the lesson that will show me the true meaning of balance, and through this balance may I find the grace in being prepared for what is coming. For what is coming is Sacred, what is coming is a new way of Being, a way of being that we have not been for Eons. But come it does on the waves of Light that emanate from the hearts of these children who now walk with me on this beautiful planet. From their lovely Hearts will be born the Peace that has been spoken of that will come. This time of Peace is here for all who know that Peace is a Possibility. Do you believe and know that peace is possible? Try my words first believe and then grow into a knowing that Peace is Possible, and get back to me then. The way you will get back to me is that you will say, yes, I am in my Peace, the time of Peace is here.

© 2014 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on November 7, 2014
Last Updated on November 7, 2014
Tags: Time, Peace, Of, Heart, Place, One, For, All, Beings.

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing