Creations Flow

Creations Flow

A Story by Healing Star
"

Learning to allow GrandFather to speak through me.

"
When, oh When, will I learn to relax and let the creation flow through me, unrestrained, unrestricted, uncontrolled?

When will the Light shine through me as the Luminous one that I know that I am? 

When will I learn to let go, to let go and flow with all that is me?

When, oh When?

GrandFather you hold me in your Love.  When will I trust myself the way that you trust me?

As my Heart sinks in disappointment I feel your love surround me and lift me like a buoy in the Sea.

GrandFather hold me, whisper to me, that it will come, the time of my luminance will come, that I will learn to relax, to allow, to flow.

As the river to the sea, as the Mountain to the plain, as the Sky to the Earth, as the Song to my ears, I will learn to flow, I will allow the creation to be all it was meant to be, without my intervention, without my conditioning, without my trying.

Creation is flow, creation is life, creation is me, creation is why I am.

With my Heart open and free, creation flows through me unrestrained, unrestricted, uncontrolled.  Within my tear is the water of Life, the water of creation, the reminder that you GrandFather live here in my Heart.  I love you GrandFather, I allow your creation to flow, I allow all of you within all of me, I am here, bless me, walk with me, show me my Heart, show me it's depth, show me it's breadth, I am a child, use this me for the good of your children, through me bless them with your understandings.  I live that I might serve you and all your precious children, help me GrandFather to help them to see You in them.  Place the words in my fingers that will shine through this darkness and pierce their tender Hearts, these beautiful children who walk here in this world in this glorious hour, on the Eve of the New World, the New Day, where we will all find ourselves.  The children with nothing lacking, the children of peace, the ones with Hearts that have no limits, the ones who have been shown past the lies, clear in a knowing that it is time to turn, to walk in a new direction out of the darkness that envelops us.  Clear in a purpose to raise all Hearts above the problems of our day, we will lay it all down, we will surrender to this beauty we have been shown and we will walk hand in hand into a new dawn.  Balanced in the Divine Energy of both Male and Female, no longer pointing fingers, but trusting in each other, holding each other up, with a voice that cries out here we are GrandFather, bless us and carry us into the bright valley.  Shower us with your Love, shower us with your blessings, shower us with the understandings of the ancient ones who are from a time before we became lost, lost within our minds, lost to our Hearts, rebirth us in our Hearts again, that we might live again in unity, one with the Sky, one with the Earth, one, all Hearts One.  Help us to see and know we can bring about the day of Peace, as we are the children of Peace, help us to know in our Hearts the time has come, it has come at last.  Let all pain and sorrow of the past fall from us, we are the Stars, we are Oceans of Beauty, we are birthed new free of all that was, now free to be Light.

© 2014 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on December 18, 2014
Last Updated on December 18, 2014
Tags: relax, flow, create

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing