Possibilities Of Change

Possibilities Of Change

A Story by Healing Star
"

Change, is there anything more permanent than this.

"

Always hold onto the fact that the possibilities for change are endless.

When you are in a situation where you are longing for a change, where you feel you can't go on in this way any longer, Remember this the possibilities for change are endless. In this have hope that your dream of change will be realized. The quiet desperate cries of the lonely are heard clearly on the other side, help is sent, love is sent, just find a way to step out of that story long enough to hear and feel all they send you.

When you are in a situation that you love and enjoy almost everything in your life and want where you are to continue forever. Remember this the possibilities for change are endless. In this in every moment be thankful for all that you have and have been blessed with knowing that this peace that you have brought into your life could go away in any moment. Never take it for granted, though most of us almost always do. The native Americans never assumed that the sun would rise, they were always there every morning and were so incredibly thankful each day for the return of the Father Sun.

© 2015 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on February 8, 2015
Last Updated on February 8, 2015
Tags: change, remember, possibility, wanting, not wanting

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing