Compassion For Self

Compassion For Self

A Story by Healing Star
"

A thought on the Wind.

"
Though I make mistakes, get lost on some side trails, sometimes sing the wrong song, sometimes but very rarely anymore betray this self that is walking in the Light. For the most part I am the Light, I am the one praying for more Light, I am the one resonating the Light, I am the one who is trying his very best to shine (most of the time), that others might see it and want the Light for themselves. I have come to be a morning Sun, to bring peace to the darkness, to guide others that come to near the shore that they will reach safe harbor. I have compassion for myself because I am one with the compassion of the Universe, the compassion of the Universe supports me, I no longer spend days of my life drowning in my tears because I have made a mistake, failed someone in my life, or betrayed myself with a kiss. I am a child learning, I have come here to be in this form to learn from this physical form, to learn from our dear Mother, to learn to let go as I am falling through this amazing thing we call a life. I let go of all my pain, I welcome my remembering of all I have forgotten, I welcome my knowing, I welcome your love, I welcome my Love, I welcome the love of all the Universe, for this love is here to support us all, my remembering is slowly rising in me, one day I will remember all, all of my moments in this life, and in all life's since my first dawning in a far and distant space. I walk this land observing me and observing you and observing all that has come to ensure our safe journey home. When you see me smiling know that I see you, and one day we will all understand, that what's inside of me IS what's inside of You. And in that all things will right themselves and here on our Dear Mother we will be in our Heaven and all will live in peace and harmony, no more sickness which we now create, no more pain for there will be no separation. This day is coming and it is not that far distant the metamorphosis of man has begun. Breathe into you this frequency that you will radiate it out to bring this into our true reality.

© 2016 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on February 21, 2015
Last Updated on April 8, 2016
Tags: compassion, hope, frequency, love, understanding, peace

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing