Can't Give/Don't Have

Can't Give/Don't Have

A Story by Healing Star
"

A little of my philosophy and understandings as I saw them today.

"

You can't give what you don't have.

You must give to gain.

We must allow things to leave from us for the new things to show up.

We must learn to give, we must learn to receive, we must learn to love and allow ourselves to be loved. Does that sound easy, I don't think it is.
If we are not working on these things, we are not truly living.

And though I write on a pretty lofty plane, I am not on that plane, I hear ones who are on that plane and I put that down. It is the where we are going, the where we want to be. But there are troubles here, there are things I am not okay with about me, I see so many places in how I live that I need to improve, many days I see myself struggling, and those are the days I write nothing. Those are the days that I don't feel completely with myself, like I am seeing myself from outside, and not being happy with how I am being. GrandFather help me to have fewer and fewer of these days, help me to stay in line with my intentions, to remember who I am, to work at being the one I am most proud of, being the one that I would be if my Father was with me in every moment. hmmm, that was a message for me, my Father is always here with me, my many Fathers, my earthly Father, who now is free to be wherever he wishes and he is within me, and if I can imagine him here with me in most of my moments, wow, that is going to change my life. My Father Sky, the Father of all Fathers, and my many, many GrandFathers a thousand generations back, they are here with us, they are within us, they are with us, and we can visualize them being here with us and helping us. GrandFather help me to bring this high ideal down here in this troubled world, to learn and to bring new light into our dark places, in ourselves, and our community. GrandFather help me to be more loving, to show my love, to express myself on this high plane and in this real world.

© 2015 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on April 29, 2015
Last Updated on April 29, 2015
Tags: philosophy, give, love, receive, trust, learn, live

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing