Every Breath I Take

Every Breath I Take

A Story by Healing Star
"

Awareness of Breath, of Energy, of Healing, of Growth, of Power, of Becoming.

"
A big part of how I have grown over the past couple of years is becoming aware of the Energy around me, and becoming aware of my Breath and the combination of the two. I am most aware of a powerful creation energy as the New Moon approaches, up to about a week before and until several days after, sometimes I get just giddy when I feel it coming on. It is so much fun to write when this energy is strong. Guides have been sent to teach me about my Breath, to make me aware of my Breath and not only the oxygen that I take in, and all that I expel with my breath but also the Prana Energy that we are breathing in, through our crown and up through our feat or bottom of our spine when sitting. And the most amazing of all is doing breath work in meditation where you deeply breath in and let out completely, and you allow yourself to become completely focused on your Breath, and in this way you are automatically taken out of your mind, you have basically put your mind to work on you breath to where you can now be freed of it. This always puts me into a state where it is like I feel all of my cells in my body becoming incredibly active, and I go places, and I take beautiful journeys within myself. Another is that I have learned to breathe to parts of my body that need healing, or strengthening, and bringing the Prana Energy through myself to my Heart through intention, I am so thankful for having been shown these things, now it is up to me to utilize these tools more frequently in my life. After all this is my life, it is no one else's, and my prayer is, you will recognize your guides when they come and share with you things, that you will accept them and understand and apply them in your life, because it is your Life no one else's. Blessings to you, guides come in many different forms, but I usually find them as big hearts, and mostly female human beings, but there are a lot less but just as amazing male ones. I am thankful for my Tribe - you have been such an incredibly powerful inspiration in my life, may we continue to grow and prosper and bring all of our friends along. You are so Beautiful, so Beautiful, to Me.

© 2015 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on May 22, 2015
Last Updated on May 22, 2015
Tags: Breath, Energy, Prana, Strength, Cells Transforming, Vision, Expansion

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing