GrandFather's Rest

GrandFather's Rest

A Story by Healing Star
"

A prayer on a beautiful morning after my mini chapter of the Forest in Bend, Oregon for a week and a two day trip over to Cannon Beach, Oregon on the Beach.

"
GrandFather have I come far enough along to sit back a moment and just enjoy this spot on the trail, catch my breath, and enjoy all that I see from this perspective into my Life?  You are so wise GrandFather, I hear you whisper I sat before this thought came to you.  And you said, Look, Look at all there is here, all that had escaped you before you decided to come and see all that has been placed here, for only you to Discover.  Look at the Beauty that now shines from this garden you started to cultivate not so long ago, how it grows, how it develops, how it moves to teach you the Joy that is this Life you have begun to grow, with your Love, with your Joy, with your patience, your compassion for self, this is not a race Son, we are in this for the long, long haul, and this Peace will always be here waiting for you to come and join in what it is.  Nice rest son, do you feel refreshed, shall we begin again, shall we go in to find a little more darkness for us to bring the light to Today.  And look there, you have a visitor someone come to listen to your voice, now that you've made the choice to share your Heart, now that you have found yourself kneeling in the wood finding your peace that has always been.  Blessings to you GrandFather my guide, all my GrandFathers that have been since the dawning of time, you are all here with me, helping me, steering our coarse, as we make our way back to the Garden, where Mother is beginning to dry her tears, opening her secrets to our Hearts, dear trusted Mother I am thankful for that Morning you told me, I am so happy you found your way back into your Heart, the sweetness of your voice is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.  May my garden one day be as beautiful as yours, may my light shine upon my darkness that each day my inner light becomes a little brighter, my heart a little lighter, my beam a little stronger, that the Children might see there is hope in the coming Day.

© 2015 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on June 16, 2015
Last Updated on June 16, 2015
Tags: GrandFather, Prayer, wise Father, perspective, rest, inner work

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing