In A Good Way

In A Good Way

A Story by Healing Star
"

I listened to a talk by a Native American in a sacred circle, in the black hills just now on youtube. They are at a gathering there to curb the greed for oil spoiling water there.

"
Come in a good way, and you will be received in a good way.

Show kindness to others, show kindness to the ones close to you, show kindness to yourselves, show kindness to all your relatives, and by relatives I mean all life, and by all life I mean all things, because all things are alive, All things are Alive.  All things have the Energy, the Breath of life breathed into them, just as we do, there is a vibration, a energy in all things, and this Vibration, this Energy is Life. Show kindness to those who don't agree with you, show kindness to those who despise you, show kindness to those who can't see you, show kindness to those who don't understand you, show kindness to those who abuse you, show kindness to those who speak falsely of you, show kindness to those who hurt you.  And in this way, you my dear ones will find your own Peace, your own most loving kindness for yourself and for your dear ones.  For a key to life is to learn no matter how long it takes, no matter how difficult it is for you, to learn to love yourself.  For if you do not love yourself, it is impossible for you to love anyone or anything as they or it deserves to be loved.  Know that you deserve to be Loved, you deserve the Love the Divine unconditional Love that is here, and always has been here waiting for you to accept it.  Accept it, bring it into yourself, help it, allow it to guide you on a path of learning what it means to Love yourself, to have compassion, to have forgiveness for yourself.  There is really only One Heart, only One Mind, the Universal and that is what we truly are, All That Is dwells within us, our Mind is the One Mind, our Heart is the One Heart.  It is just a matter of becoming clear, of transforming yourself, through intention, through thinking good thoughts, through eating healthy, through becoming more and more aware, increasing your level of consciousness, through raising your vibration, through liberating yourself from the false stories that we all bought into, through finding ourselves again, through seeing beyond our fear, through breathing ourselves well, through intention breathing the energy to the parts of our Body, Mind and Spirit that needs healing.  We breathe more than Air, we breathe energy, we breathe Prana, we breathe holy mana, and we have more than just a physical body, we have an energy body, we have a light body, we have a spirit body, we are Soul, we are Eternal Beings, come to take on this form for a time, to learn, to master, to experience, to manifest a life, to create, and to share in the creation with the universe.  This is so much better than Disneyland, when this Life starts to reveal its True Self to your True Self.  Believe in the Good Things, Coming, Coming, Coming.  Blessings, may all your amazing dreams come True, why wouldn't they, only if you don't truly believe that they will.

© 2015 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on September 4, 2015
Last Updated on September 4, 2015
Tags: Love, water, more, than, Oil

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing