Days  Intention

Days Intention

A Story by Healing Star

Each Morning as you Rise - almost before you Open your Eyes - ask your Guide Inside - mind cannot separate you from your True Guide at this moment - I listen for Messages just as I rise - just as I open my Eyes - sometimes there's a Song or a fragment of a Poem that I can run with if I get to my keyboard quick before Mind tries to come and distract my Heart from where it is in that Moment. I wrote a poem about this Creation process for me - I will attach the link below. You see - only you - only you - only you - can go in and Listen to that Voice meant only for your Inward Listening Ears - and there are things To See within You that are only for your Inward Looking Eyes. Simply repeat this Mantra from a song by Trevor Hall - I got Everything I Need - I got Everything I Need - I got Everything I Need. From the Mountains to the Sea, From the Mountains to the Sea, From the Mountains to the Sea, From the Mountains to the Sea, All Of This is Within Me - All Of This is Within Me - I got Everything I Need. From the Mountains to the Sea, From the Mountains to the Sea, From the Mountains to the Sea, From the Mountains to the Sea, All Of This is Within Me - All Of This is Within Me.     It's your Soul - Your Inner Guide - On Your Inner Soul, the One Who Keeps Calling to You and Only You is waiting on your Inner Shore - Patiently looking out Over your Inner Sea and It Knows that One Day in this or lifetimes ahead - You will come and rest on that Shore and You will find it and the Strange thing it will Come not at all as you Expected - but as Nothing - As No Thing at All - You will Simply Know - Simply you Will Know you Found All You Been Searchin' - You Found it Right There where All these Years You Were Looking From - All True Seachers Find there Truth all the Answers - all the Blessings of Knowing - Right There From where We Were Looking From. May WE All Find Our Peace, Before our Inner Wars Destroy Us. Be GRateful for All that Comes - the Lovely and the Crap in our Lives - Be Grateful for All that Comes - for It Comes to Bring Us to Where We Need To Be . Mama Bless Us - Papa Bless Us - Mama Bless Us All - MAMA May we walk Barefoot on you and All You To Heal us and Make Us Whole and Set us Free - Set Us Free - For We Were All Born Free - In Case You Forgot - I AM Come to Remind You that You are Free - We Were All Born Free - We got Nothing to Prove - What faces us is Really Large - but What Is Big to Eternity (that We Are). We are All Connected to All Life Everywhere - to Even the Most Distant Star - Our Center - Our Divine within is that Connection that is Always there - but it All waits for Us to Go in and Discover what Only We CAn Do. So here's - In The Morning - that came in 2012 in the first 10 of over 1300 poems and journal entries and so many were birthed first thing in the morning. Before Mind came to Distract from what Spirit - what the Ancestors were Speaking.

© 2021 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on September 11, 2021
Last Updated on September 18, 2021

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing