The Seventh Direction

The Seventh Direction

A Story by Healing Star

The 7th Direction is the Key to the Mystery of Our Lives - our Spiritual Lives while we Reside here on this Earth and under This Sky.
There's Six - North, South, East, West, Up to Papa Sky and Down to Mother Earth.
The Seventh is the Key and Knowing It is Essential.
The Seventh is your Center, and All the others meet at this Unique location at the Center of your Very Being, No matter where you Wander it's the Same Point and it is where All Energies come to the Same Point. The Universe is Pulling for You, for it Is You.
I go out and stand in a good place, and I do this little ceremony facing toward the four directions individually and I end what I say for each of them with, I welcome your Energy into Me. Then I direct my attention to above and address Father Sky and I thank Him and welcome His Energy to come and reside with Me. And I follow this with directing my attention below me and I address Mother Earth and I feel her love and also welcome her energy into my Being. On Christmas morning in 2012 just as I turned my attention down to Mama, I heard her clearly in a voice like I've always imagined Mother Mary's voice and she said "I am so Happy you found your way back into your Heart."
No matter how far we wonder from where we were aiming in our Lives, Always Remember - To Find Your Center.
When You are at Your Center No Thing can Harm You.
At your Center All things Align for your Good.
At your Center You Shine as Bright as Any Star.
At your Center there is Nothing that is Far.
At your Center the Mists Dissipate.
At your Center Only Love Radiates.
Buddha Lesson:
You Carry with You Within, All that You have Forever Searched Without.
No Matter where you Find Yourself in this Life, May you Always Remember to Find Your Center.
You are the Gift, that You have Forever been Hoping For.
You are the Truth, that sits just behind Your Door.
You are the Mystery, you have been trying to Solve.
You are the Key, around which All Revolves.

© 2023 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on December 4, 2023
Last Updated on December 6, 2023

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing