Be The Change

Be The Change

A Story by Healing Star
"

Inspired by a friends positive post on FB just now and I just let it flow.

"
Be the Change you want to Find in your World, Be the Love you want to Find in your World, Be the Peace you want to Find in your World, BE the You U want to Find in Your World. Who you Always thought that you Were, Was Never you At All and that was like a Single drop of Water - Who You Truly Are is Vaster than All the Oceans on All Worlds, for you have no Shore, No Boundary - The True You is Beyond both Time and Space, Eternal - Everything in this World is made up of Adams which are 99% Nothing, therefore Everything is this World is Nothing - what is it Then - It Is ENERGY - We are Energy - All things are Seeking Balance in this Energy - Light Waves, Sound Waves - All Things have the Waveform - Up and Down Waves All are seeking Balance at the level of 0 in these Waves - Therefore - Energy is Eternal - it can Never Be Destroyed it can only be Transformed to different Forms - Therefore Nothing Ever Dies, it's only Transformed. We are Not our Bodies, We are Formless Eternal Beings Seeking Balance in this Sea of Waveforms - being affected by there flow and Energy. In each Moment we make Choices and these shape the One we are Becoming - choose wisely continually striving for the Higher - the Higher Love - The Higher Vision of who we Are, The Higher Version of Us that we continually strive for, and when we Stumble, Always, Always Remember to Find your Center - Do All that you Can to Find your Center - It is the 7th Direction our Connection to All there Is, Never Ever give Up this Connection, What ever your path, your Purpose, your understanding of You, which will continually Change throuout our Lives, Never Give It Up, for Once Lost, it may Never Return. The 7 Directions are North, South, East, West, Up (to Father Sky, Down (To Mother Earth), and Your Center, the Center of Your Being and the other 6 are Vectors extending Out from your Center. Like the Unit of 1 for numbers all other Numbers are Relative to It. And the Unit Cube in 3 space, All things in 3 space are relative to It. For the Human, in 3 space, "Here, Now, Center" and all things in the Universe are Relative to It. Center is Where You are In any Moment in the Unsiverse. Here - where in Space in a given Moment, Now - a set point in the Universal Time in a particular Time-Space. Center refines it for You specifically, where the Vectors for You are located exactly in Universal space in any given Moment.

May Mama Bless Us, Papa Bless Us, Oh, Sweet Divine Mama Bless Us All, May Your Grace Bless Us All, Forever, Forever Live On - Shine On Shine On, your Journey has only just Begun.

© 2024 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

283 Views
Added on March 12, 2024
Last Updated on March 20, 2024

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing