My World Is Opening Up To Me

My World Is Opening Up To Me

A Story by Healing Star

I Feel, I Feel the World is Opening up to Me in Miraculous Ways
Now that I dropped Everything Away. There will Be time to Play.
But now is a Time for Focus and Healing, doing the Thing that I know. Finding the Path, Trusting My Heart, Forgiving My Mind,
Just so Glad that I Am no Longer Living Blind. I want to Walk Away from Everything that I THOUGHT that I was Cleanly, Make a Split that I know is Going to Stick. Don't want to Water only Weeds, But protect these Sacred Seeds that I am Sowing Now, Trusting the Harvest that will Come - Making Progress Everyday on this Jouney to My Heaven On Earth. I Feel the Love of All Around Me pushin' Me to Go On, And I know Deep Inside that there is Not one thing Wrong. Everything that has happened in my Life, this is what has made Me what I am NOW. And All that I choose to Do Now will Make the Man of who I will Be. Oh Child, I pray that you Too can See, that it is So much Later, It is Later than we Think that it is. Consumed daily by making Progresss, staying Positive all Along the Way. And you know there will Always be those Ones who come and Just can't Stay Away. I Feel we are Breaking Thru finally, We are Breaking Through, and Soon the Veil will Fall, I pray I find you there Too. Yesterday the Whole I was in just kept getting Deeper, Everything Around me just stacking and Stacking, I could Not Breathe. I was Lost in My Mind for Most of the Day, I could not tell Green from Red or if a thing was True. They always Told us that we were Less, that what we felt that we Were, And as all those around Me kept repeating those same Words, and I sucame to the Pressure of so many saying I needed to Keep my Head Down. I started to BElieve in all the Stories they fed to Me, And then I felt those Stories were Really Mine as the Years fell into the Sea. And just as I was completely confused not knowing if I should venture North or South, Just as my Head could not Take anymore, It was just then that somehow There was You, oh Dear God, there was You. And then everything seemed to begin to come around in my Life, Everything in my Life just somehow started to Align - Once, Once there was You, And I knew I had found a Love so True, The Sweetest and Secure Love So True.

© 2024 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on March 17, 2024
Last Updated on March 20, 2024

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing