The Dreadful Slow Train Is At The Station

The Dreadful Slow Train Is At The Station

A Story by Healing Star
"

About the LP written by Bob Dylan Slow Train Coming

"
That slow Train is at the Train Station as we Speak - the Elite are Scramblin' they only got a few more Cards to Play - and they are nastiest one's of All - keep your Head down - til they fail Misserably - then we'll have an opportunity to bring in the True New Order - not their Nightmare plans - of control , pain , starvation, living in boxes in the Sky - the kind they building everywhere in Salt Lake because Gov Cox - is a WEF advocate he's been to the Meetings - and they've had WEF meetings here at the Salt Palace bout 5 years ago - People who are programmed to follow them and their evil ways don't even realize that their plans don't even include us - the Major of Major of there plans is to reduce the Population of Planet Earth to only 500 million or thousand - in either case that's the death of 7 Billion People. They want you to give up your Power - the Greatest power known in all the Universe is within You - Your Connection when you go in and Find your Truth - when You go In and find that one standing on your Inner Shore waiting patiently for You to come and Find - All your True has stored for Just You = Go Inside - for it's the Seeds we are planting now and the ones in the coming day ,will be what will provide a bountiful harvest for us Once we reach the other side of the Void the darkness where no fire will be lit, no thing will be seen for 3 days - no match will be lit, now Fire will be able to be lit. No LIGHT shall shine - and then in a distance - after the Terror's of the Night , the swooping evil spirits that will ravage all found in the streets, after all this has passed like those that put the blood over their doors for Passover, after the Terror - a small faint light will be seen hovering on the horizon and we will slowly move from our hiding , from the caves , from the quiet places that we had found. and slowly we will all emerge and also below this hovering light we will see bodies moving toward us as we walk toward the faint light and in time we will realize the Veil has been completely lifted - for we will walk along side the ones that had been known as the Unseen the ghosts in the night and we will reallize we have always been ghosts , just that we were embodied - but now it won't matte which side of this we are found - for All will Be Seen. And Together we will Usher In the Day of Peace - The Day that will last a Thousand Years. True Peace for ALL.

© 2024 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on March 25, 2024
Last Updated on March 25, 2024

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing