Fake Reviews for Mobile

Fake Reviews for Mobile

A Story by ginger bae
"

Fake reviews are ruining the legitimacy of e-commerce websites. Customers are complaining about not getting the same feedback they have read on the reviews of some products they bought. Because of thi

"

Fake reviews are ruining the legitimacy of e-commerce websites. Customers are complaining about not getting the same feedback they have read on the reviews of some products they bought. Because of this matter, Amazon is now giving fine to sellers they can apprehend who hires people to create positive reviews on their products which can boost their sales.

If you were the customer, will you be enticed to buy a product because it has a lot of positive feedback?

Online Shopping: Yay or Nay?

Purchasing items is now hassle-free because of the help of the internet. In just a click of a button, you can now buy the thing you like even without going to the mall or stores. You can place an order anytime, anywhere. This is a great innovation since the boom of the mobile industry. Purchasing has become way too easy and you just have to wait for the item to be delivered at your doorstep.

However, as more consumers use this shopping alternative, more problems arise. As the years progress, many consumer complain that they have either fraud or defective items. This is the problem shopping online. You cannot really check the authenticity using your senses since you cannot touch, see, smell, hear or taste the products offered online, unless you go to a brick-and-mortar alternative.

We all know that Japan is one of the technologically-advanced countries in the world. A part of the Japanese population has successfully embraced the advantage of online shopping. They now prefer to use their mobile devices with internet connection for purchasing the stuff they need or want than going out of their house and shop in malls.

Nevertheless, the disadvantages of online shopping have brought problems to businesses. Consumers complain about the authenticity of the product they bought online. They were fooled and received fake branded products. That is one of the reasons why some of the top brands experienced loss of sales, since shoppers choose to buy over the net more willingly. People behind the production of counterfeit products have easily penetrated the market and sell their stuff without difficulty.

It is quite hard to distinguish the difference between phony and genuine products. Some customers who aren’t picky about the quality still choose to patronize the fake products because of its price difference. Japan custom officials who are monitoring the market for counterfeit items found out that most merchandise were manufactured in China. The custom officials have seized different goods such as clothes, shoes, bags, wallets and even illegal copies of games and gadgets.

Watch out for pretentious product review

Make sure to buy from trustworthy e-commerce websites like Amazon, Taylor Mc Kenzie mobile, and Ebay. Read and check the authenticity of product review. A genuine review should be fair in its praise and provide specific information about how the item performed or if the product has worked efficiently as it has been described. You don’t have to believe in everything that has been mentioned. Be cautious of assessments given by one-time critics.

© 2018 ginger bae


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on April 12, 2018
Last Updated on April 12, 2018
Tags: mobile, shopping