Out Crowd

Out Crowd

A Screenplay by Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer
"

Just a bunch of losers tryin' to ruin the lives of the so-called popular kids - aim for humor and loads of laughter

"

 

Scene One

 

Music Playing ("Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" by Good Charolette)

 

(Left to right - Sarah, Tiffany, Catherine, Julie, and Stephanie - walking in a straight line down the sidewalk up to the schoolhouse)

 

Some guy: (Whistles) Lookin' good.

Some girl: (Thumbs up) I love the hair.

 

(Catherine's strutting, Julie and Tiffany flip their hair, Sarah and Stephanie push their shades up on top of their heads)

 

Catherine: Hey, what's up? (Falls, face first then the sound other others tumbling over to the ground as well - song cuts off)

 

(Kirsten, Brittany, Michelle, and Stacey step over them then turns to look down at them)

 

Catherine: (stands) Dude!

Kirsten: Dude! (mocking voice; flipping Catherine the bird)

Catherine: Oh yeah? You better be glad that I am being held back Kirsten... or else! (The others begin to stand up behind her)

Kirsten: (Laughs) Yeah, sure.

Catherine: (Turns her head towards her friends) Dude, hold me back!

Julie: (Is still lying on the ground - being the over weight friend, she's the last to get up) Okay! (She reaches for Catherine's ankles and sends Catherine falling face first back onto the pavement/ Kirsten and her friends walk off, laughing)

Catherine: (Stands up, holding nose) Dude! Seriously? (Storms into the school)

(The rest of the friends help Julie stand up and follow Catherine into the school)

 

Opening Credits -

 

(Shows an animated brick wall with graffiti on it with the words In Crowd written largely in bright green letters - all the characters also are animated)

 

Catherine: (walks out and sprays a line -with black spray paint- through In and writes Out then turns towards the audience and throws a thumbs up) Now that's more like it!

 

(Each character walks out, one at a time - LaTavius, a tall black guy in overalls and a straw hat - with Tiffany, his small, petite black girlfriend; Sarah, a prissy blonde in all pink; Tony, a dork in glasses riding in on a skateboard; Kevin, a midget running away from Stephanie -a goth- and her snake, Precious; Adam, a white boy 'gangsta' in his classy blue sweats and bandana; Nathan, a spoiled rich boy decked out in polo; and last but not least Julie, the overweight girl with a twinkie in her hand running to catch up)

 

Julie: Wait for me!

 

(They all stand in a line and pose - left to right - LaTavius, tipping his hat; Tiffany, sucking on her lolipop; Nathan, reading his joke book; Sarah, looking into her compact mirror and pushing up her blonde curls; Catherine, throwing up double thumbs ups; Tony, attempting to kick up his skateboard, falling on his butt; Adam, throwing up his 'gang signs'; Kevin, crossing his arm; Stephanie, smirking and petting her snake; and Julie waving with one hand and eating her twinkie with the other)

 

-----

 

Scene Two

 

 

 

© 2011 Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer
** Incomplete **

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on January 17, 2011
Last Updated on November 25, 2011

Author

Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer
Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer

GA



About
I'm an entirely different breed, gladly embracing the fact that I'm an odd ball. I'm a YA writer that's do everything she can to stop procrastinating long enough to complete a novel, in order to self.. more..

Writing