A Love Story [INTRO]

A Love Story [INTRO]

A Story by Gkopski

Love is:

 

A synonym of beauty, pain, joy, tragedy. Because no tragedy can be complete without an element of love. No joy can be fuller than that of love. No pain can hurt more than a heartbreak. And no loveless person can truly be beautiful.

 

Love.

 

The word is a tale in itself, a struggle, a story, a path. A journey from the L to the O to the V, then the End with a dot.

Love is a noun, love is a verb, love is worn like a charm, shines like a medal, stands like an oak in the storm, warm like a bowl of hot soup on a cold day, smiles like the sun.

 

Love?

 

Love is a question, a riddle, a maze, like why as in why do we love?  How as in how do we show our love?

 

 

Me?

 

 

Love me?

 

 

Do you love me?

 

 

Sometimes love is a trap.

 

 

We know it is but we willingly walk right in.

 

 

"Do you love me?"

 

Sometimes we ask a question that we already know the answer to. It is redundant. It is futile.

 

I ask that question over and over again in my head, but I know what the answer is. Most of us do.

 

And we're afraid to ask it for real because we know what the answer means. We don't know what to do but keep silent.

 

Hoping, that maybe, just maybe, you'd fall in love with us too.

 

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, that is insanity.

 

But perhaps people in love are a little crazy.

© 2014 Gkopski


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on July 27, 2014
Last Updated on July 27, 2014