Aftermath

Aftermath

A Story by GlamGirl
"

A speech

"

I want you all to ask yourselves, have you lost your way? Are you living in the shadow of the messes that you made? You feel like everything inside your circle is overflowing. You have all forgotten to take a step before you leap into the colours that you have been seeking. Don’t worry, you’ll get back what you give away. Don’t look back on yesterday! We wanna scream out! We’re not going to hide! Don’t be afraid of what’s inside. You will be alright in the aftermath. We feel the weight of lies and contradictions that we live with every day. It’s not too late! Think of what could be if you rewrite the role the play. Remember to take that step before you leap into the colours that you seek. Anytime anybody pulls you down, anytime anybody says you’re not allowed just remember: you are not alone in the aftermath. Before you break you have to shed your armor. You have to take a trip and fall into the glitter. Tell a stranger that they’re beautiful so all you feel is love. 

YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN THE AFTERMATH!

© 2011 GlamGirl


Author's Note

GlamGirl
I made the lyrics to 'Aftermath' by Adam Lambert into a speech.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is so great speech ...

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love adam lambert and his song aftermath

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Cal
Thats cool, I don't listen to Adam Lambert music really, but that really is inspiring.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very good speech, very fine words spoken that everyone should follow!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 18, 2011
Last Updated on August 18, 2011

Author

GlamGirl
GlamGirl

VT



About
17, competitive dancer, musician, runner, general dork. I used to post a lot a few years ago, and I've found some interest again through a poetry class I am taking at school. Looking forward to pos.. more..

Writing
Janet Janet

A Poem by GlamGirl


Confess Confess

A Story by GlamGirl