What Is the Pipe Reducer?

What Is the Pipe Reducer?

A Story by gloria527
"

Molding process commonly used to necking repression, expanding repression or suppression of necking plus expanding on some of the specifications of the reducers may also be stamping.

"

Pipe reducer is a kind of pipe fitting, which can be found any welded steel pipe connection. The pipe reducer is used to connect pipes when two or more steel pipes have different diameter, and the reducer can connect the joints of the pipes to firm the gas or oil and other fluids transported smoothly.

Pipe reducer is also known as transition pipe, size head. It is a common type of chemical pipe fitting, the diameter of inlet and outlet of the pipe reducer are different because we always use this kind of pipe to connect different diameter pipes. Pipe reducer is divided into concentric and eccentric head size head. Diameter pipe diameter pipe materials including stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel head size diameter pipe, 20 steel, q234, q345 etc.

Expanding forming of the concentric reducers are use the tube blank which has a less diameter than the big end of the tube diameter pipe, the tube flaring forming along with an inner diameter of the die. Expanding process is mainly to solve easily adjustable too large diameter pipe shaped by circumstances necking, and sometimes expanding and necking method combined according to the materials and products shaping. In addition to use the steel tube as raw materials to produce pipe reducer, people also adopt steel stamping process production for part of the pipe diameter specifications. Die shape stretched diameter pipe used in reference to the size of the inner surface of the design, the steel stamping die cutting after stretch forming. Eccentric different-diameter pipe is a pipe for a pipe reducers Department. The forming process ommonly including necking repression, expanding repression or suppression of necking and expanding, stamping can also be used in some specifications diameter pipe. Eccentric reducer is mainly made of carbon steel, which expressive the method is the bulk of large diameter head diameter multiplied by the small diameter head diameter multiplied by the thickness.

We must clear that use every pipe according to a certain standard. Necking eccentric reducer pipe forming process as following: the big end diameter pipe with a diameter equal to the tube into the mold, the tube along the axial direction of repression, the movement of the metal along the cavity shape and shrink according to the different the size of the diameter of the tube, press-formed into one or more press-forming. Eccentric reducers feature is that the intensity significantly higher than carbon steel containing same the amount of carbon, and the reducer also have good toughness and ductility, good weldability and corrosion resistance, etc. Since the length and diameter of the weld steel pipe is limited, therefore pipe reducer is an indispensable. The black steel pipe and API steel pipe are also available.

© 2014 gloria527


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on May 28, 2014
Last Updated on May 28, 2014
Tags: Pipe

Author

gloria527
gloria527

shanghai, shanghai, China



About
With Aims of Mutual profiting, Developing with client, Shanghai Xin Lin Co., Ltd. (hereafter refer to as Xin Lin), established in 2007, is a leading company specializing in steel, including pipes, tub.. more..

Writing