not just another day at the office

not just another day at the office

A Story by gman
"

more bollocks(literally) disguised as a crime story

"
'just another day at the office' said police chief garry watson to the receptionist as he left the station. watson was your typical pig, 46 years old, about 6ft, dark brown crew cut and a wanna be porn tash. he drove a 1979 chevrolet nova sedan, it was a rusty brown colour with a cream roof and a dull siver grill that had once been chrome. as he approached his car he spotted a white envelope that had been left on his windsheild. he put the envelope in his pocket and drove home. when he arrived at his house he went into the kitchen, made a cup of coffee and sat down at the table. he opened the envelope, it was a note in german that said "zurückzuziehen, oder wir werden Ihre Hoden entfernen" back off, or we will remove your testicles. he was working on a case of neo nazi's bringing illegal weapons into the us.
the next day a call came in a black 1986 dodge ram van had been seen entering a wherehouse just off the doc-lands. the van wasn't even 6 months old so the owner must of had a nice sum of money. watson arrived at the wherehouse and entered through the side door. he seen a trade of illegal weapons happening and called for back up. he moved closer for a better look and knock a box of screws and nails over, the nazi's hurd him. 

when the backup arrived the chevy nova was outside and they entered the building. they looked around, there was no van, no weapons and no nazi's. a noise came from an office at the top of a steel staircase, they went to check it out. as they entered the office they seen watson  sitting on the floor dead in a pool of his own blood. the nazi's had cut of his testicles and forced them down his throat, forced to choke on his own nuts as he bled to death.

the nazi's, weapons, and black van where never found, the nova was scrapped and watson's house was turned into a safe house for people on whitness protection. also watson's nuts where sown back in place before he was buried.

eNd

© 2012 gman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on March 11, 2012
Last Updated on March 13, 2012

Author

gman
gman

Darlington, County Durham, United Kingdom



About
am george (g-man) and i like nachos but u gotta say it like naachoooooos or it doesn't sound as awsome and it would sound like normal nachos which isn't fun and if ur still reading this ur reading abo.. more..

Writing
at the beach at the beach

A Chapter by gman


a day in the park a day in the park

A Chapter by gman


the party the party

A Chapter by gman