the party

the party

A Chapter by gman
"

simon hosts a party at his house, then things go wrong

"
simon hixxenburg was hosting a party, at his house on the deans. he'd bought quite allot alcohol, and only a few people showed up. the party was just getting started, the music was loud, and people where taking advantage of the free alcohol. more and more people showed up, by 9pm his house was packed, and he knew the alcohol wouldn't last.

a dodgy looking character called steve turned up at the house, he'd brought with him, weed, pills, fet, jolly's, and ket. simon sat in his bedroom with steve and a few others, taking more narcotics than his body could handle. he began to sweat, the music getting louder and louder, the bass of the rave making his heart jump, like a builders pneumatic drill. then the room started spinning, his chest tightened, making it hard for him to breathe, he went to stand and hit the deck.
the few people that were in the room just stood there, looking at simon on the floor. his face had gone blue, blue like a summers sky. they debated what they should do and decided to stick him in his bed, as if he was sleeping. when the party was over they wrapped him up in his bed sheet, put him in the back of his dads car, and began to drive.

they arrived in the middle of nowhere, up on the north yorkshire moors, and began digging. after an hour and a half the grave was dug, and they pulled simon from the car. his body hit the floor and he sat up quikly saying 'what the...' startled by this steve hit him over the head with a shovel, and again, and again. simons body laid there on the floor, blood goushing from his head, he was definatly dead now. they dropped him into his shabby grave, burried him, then drove back to the house. 

enD


© 2012 gman


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on March 17, 2012
Last Updated on March 17, 2012


Author

gman
gman

Darlington, County Durham, United Kingdom



About
am george (g-man) and i like nachos but u gotta say it like naachoooooos or it doesn't sound as awsome and it would sound like normal nachos which isn't fun and if ur still reading this ur reading abo.. more..

Writing
at the beach at the beach

A Chapter by gman


a day in the park a day in the park

A Chapter by gman


fishing fishing

A Chapter by gman