Chapter 3: Pudding Cup

Chapter 3: Pudding Cup

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine

Christopher flew and flew and flew for the longest time. But when he finally landed he landed on the edge of a volcano filled with a chocolately colored substances.

 

I jumped off of Christopher and waited form Fafa and Olivia. "HOWL!" Olivia called down. She then chucked her bunny bubble down onto my head.

 

"WHOLEY FLYING MOTHER OF COWS!" I screamed.

 

Liz came running at the sound of my screaming, but instead of helping me, she ended up pushing me into the volcano.

 

I fell for a really long time. Longer than expected, and as I fell I sipped my sweet jasmine tea.

 

"HOWL! OY! PENDRAGON!" I looked up to see Shnerd yelling at me.

 

"WHAT PEASENT!" I yelled back.

 

"YOU DAN'T LIKE TEA!" She responded.

 

I looked back at my cup of tea. "YOU'RE RIGHT!" I bit into my tea cup, it was yummy.

 

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" A voice shrieked as something streaked past me. Olivia decided to join me. She jumped head first into the volcano.

 

"MY PANDA!!!!!" I screamed at her, as I turned onto my stomach and tried to catch up with Olivia.

 

Olivia and I landed with a SQUILTCH as we slid through the substance.

 

We broke back upp through the surface and screamed "PUDDING!" at the same time.

 

Liz suddenly appeared next to me. "No. Silly aliens. This is banana juice."

 

Shnerd landed next to Liz, creating a giant pudding tital wave, for she had cannon balled in. "You would know, of course." Shenerd smirked.

 

" IMA BIRD! IMA PLANE! NO, IM FAFA!" Faffa cried as she floated down, holding the had of her koala and Olivia's bunny.

 

Fafa landed ligthly, right on top of the pudding.

 

We all looked at one another and symotaniously started playing in the pudding.

 

Suddnely, Liz was dragged under the pudding by a giant panda named Tac.

 

"MERLIN'S BEARD!" Shnerd cried.



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


Author's Note

Miss Sally Sunshine
hahaha, I now, sorta, know where I'm going with this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh noes! Must save Liz! *goes after her*

Posted 12 Years Ago


I LOVE PUDDING.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awww! I'm in trouble!!! Shoot! Why am I always the one to get captured? Maybe cuz I'm so awesome! xD lol jkjk

~Lizzard~

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
3 Reviews
Added on June 11, 2011
Last Updated on June 12, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing