Mindless Thoughts

Mindless Thoughts

A by marie

Thoughts that run thru my head daily...ones of confusion,ditrust, memories, thoughts or the future, disloalty in people that run in and out of life, the way things go down and the parts you play in them, the parts you dont take part in, the ways you watch life flash right in fornt of you, and with no controll you suffer thru it wordless! Yet with so much emontion, funny how things turn around in the split second of time, and without you evern realizing it how your world is fliped 360o, but you grow with it and prosper from the hard times, so come on with it, im a fighter, tho my gaurd was down and i took a few shots to the dome, my reflexes are coming back into play and i know there is no saftey zone, NO place where trust is safe and you learn from your mistakes, which you can olny make so many times, yet once is enough if you take in your experince...so here is sit, wondering why its is i still stand confused and misunderstood. But when you sit bacak and look into it, you see no confusion is truely worth the effort, so if it brigns you distraught thoughts and confusion, then it truely is not worth your time. So that is where i am gronwing from.... the thought from within, blocking out the confusion and the pain, then you can only sit in the moment and do what you do, what you take time to do and say f**k it, cuz thats really all you can say to a situation, say f**k it, when it hurts to much to dig thru the thoughts and memories to bring clearity to the situation.....But when its outta your hands what amount of say so do you have, you cannot contoll those around you as they cannot controll you. Which makes things and relations to complicated when dealing with others. so f**k it...ride solo, dont rely on anyone other then yourself, and those who give enough of their selves to bring that to you, then you cherish and console with saftey to that soul that opens enought to bring you trust, but that dose not entitle that trust must be given in return, but its is at times a process in which is shared and grows, only depending if the risk is willing to be taken on your behalf. Bt those are the questions that you in yourself must answer and know what you needwant to do in those situations....

© 2009 marie


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

This must have been a case of just pouring out the words as they occurred, there is actually some "mindfulness" to it, there is merit in much of what you say.

A clean up with grammar, spelling. and punctuation and there is some value to this writing.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 9, 2009

Author

marie
marie

manassas, VA



About
Im me!!! more..

Writing