Chapter's Two and Three of Alignment

Chapter's Two and Three of Alignment

A Story by Andrew Robinson
"

Read and find out!

"
Chapter Two: Light of Aether
 Enefrum raised his right hand. Limitless dimensions came to be. He raised his left hand and a single ball of the purest of lights, emitted from the Void by his command. "I am nothing without a counterpart to help beat my heart." He created himself a wife from the delicate orb of purest light. At her first breath Enefrum exclaimed, "You are my greatest of all creations." Thus, true love was made. “Enefrum Aether Soulheim is my name. I am the Spirit of Light, a God in nature. You are my wife, the purest of all lights and my greatest of all creations.” Enefrum smiled and twitched his left hand’s ring finger. 
He formed his wife an exceedingly fair form. Her eyes were bright with the colors of a rainbow. Locks of glistening white hair flowed from her head, as a halo of light shined over her like a crown. Curves shaped her neck, shoulders, arms, breasts, hips, and legs. Her feet, delicate and strong, pointed downward. “What is my name, Enefrum, my husband?” Enefrum grinned, your name is The Purest of All Lights, My Greatest of All Creations. Do you wish a simpler name? It could be my name’s reverse.” Enefrum grinned a bit more, “Your name could be Murfene.” Murfene raised an eyebrow, “That sounds so unnatural to my ears, I will name myself if it be thy will?” Enefrum smiled, “What shall I name you?” Murfene smiled back, “Erupi Thgil should be my name. It is the reverse of Light I Pure.” Enefrum let down his arms and hands from above his head and began to cry, “Erupi Thgil, my love is with you for eternity. Will you be mine forever?” 
 Erupi raised her head and closed her eyes, “I am yours for eternity, Enefrum Aether Soulheim, my love.” Enefrum moved across the blackening, open space before him and tightly pulled Erupi to him. “I am complete.” He sobbed in happiness upon her shoulder. Erupi opened her eyes in shock of the great love she felt emanating from Enefrum's touch. “Your love is perfect. It is complete… Your love for me is overwhelming, but I can endure for eternity without fail. I am yours and you, you are mine... forever.” Enefrum smiled widely and held her tighter. “Your voice is soothing my soul. What shall we make with our vibrations of love?” Erupi lifted herself a bit above Enefrum and circled around a small space with a grace unlike any to come. She peered upon the stars in the distance with a focus of a God. “We shall create life with the light we carry in our hearts and minds.” Enefrum nodded and Eupi came back to him, resting herself on his side. “What shall the lights be called?” Enefrum asked in monotone. Erupi's eyes gleamed with inspiration, “Spirits.” She whispered. Aether turned to the void, “Elements have been created, how shall we use the elements to create life?” Erupi turned to the void as well, “You must align us with the void and create us physical bodies, for we cannot complete our creations to physical being without being physical ourselves. The time is now to bring true life into existence.” Enefrum wept tears of love as Erupi stood before the swirling void in front of him. “I am blessed to be here with you now.” 
 Erupi smiled and closed her eyes saying, “I am ready.” Light blasted from both their cores, hearts, and minds, three streams of light coursed from Enefrum through Erupi and into the void. They closed their eyes in heavy emotion. “I am Enefrum Aether Soulheim, She is Erupi Thgil, we as spirits, and I as a soul, command the elements. Gift us eternal, immortal bodies worthy of a God!” Matter instantly wrapped around the three streams of light. Energy continuously coursed from Enefrum through Erupi. Erupi was first to take form. Aether gaped as she was morphed into an Exalted Soul with a heart, brain, bone, spirit and body. Then, in a flash of light he too became an Exalted Soul. “Now we have bodies!” Enefrum exclaimed. Erupi completed his sentence, “Let us create life!” 
 Chapter Three: Godly Children
 Enefrum and Erupi made their first born. His name was Ladayvian. Ladayvian was first made a spirit by the combined lights of both his parents and then, as Enefrum and Erupi created him, they formed a mortal body of flesh and blood saying, “You must learn what we know of Order, learn to bring Order to Chaos.” As he was formed within the first sun, Abba Nova, Enefrum and Erupi made their second born. Her name was Anora. Anora too was made by the combined light of her parents, as would the next two soul children. Anora was a complement in character to Ladayvian’s Bold, Bravery. She was bold and brave as well, but was more laid back and content with her characteristics than Ladayvian. Anora would be able to speak her soft word to calm Ladayvian’s restless spirit, after she was formed in the second sun, Eva Nova. Luzayn was third born. His defining characteristics were imagination and will. Celestia was born fourth. She was a complement to Luzayn in her own way. Celestia could use reality to focus Luzayn’s strong and wandering mind and bring him to a state of peace, with anything he would soon create. Luzayn was formed in the third sun, within a second galaxy named Idoune. Celestia was created in the fourth sun, of the same galaxy.
Ladayvian, Luzayn, Celestia, and Anora were completed with Mortal Souls. They had pure hearts and untainted minds. Their spiritual cores resembled the colors of their suns. Ladayvian’s core color was yellow. Yellow represents happiness, enlightenment, energy, intellect, honor, loyalty, and joy. Anora’s core color was purple. Purple represents nobility, power, ambition, peace, pride, devotion, and wisdom. Celestia’s core color was blue. Blue represents imagination, trust, faith, stability, confidence, sensitivity, and intuition. Luzayn’s core color was orange. Orange represents creativity, vitality, adventure, warmth, endurance, curiosity, and healing. Each of Enefrum's and Erupi’s children were pure and good. They wished to know them and honor them with trust. 
 Ladayvian, as eldest, sought to serve his brother and sisters as a leader to them. Anora sought to be an example for females and males alike. Luzayn wished to create and spread the Light of Enefrum, across the limitless space he saw before him. Celestia was different, she desired to be and do whatever her father and mother together, willed. Enefrum and Erupi saw her humility and exclaimed in unison, “Be alike Celestia and desire to obey us, for we have created you for a purpose and designed you with certain goals to achieve. Blessed be thy name and your seed Celestia, for you are complete in thought and desires.” Celestia was then given dominion over the Northern Space of the universe, the Celestial Kingdoms of Heaven. Luzayn was given the Southern Space of the universe, or the Telestial Kingdoms to complement his wife and sister in dominion. Anora was given the Eastern Space, the Terrestrial Kingdoms and Ludayvian was gifted the Eastern Kingdom of the Universe, later known as the Kingdom of Babylon. Now as the Sons and Daughters of the universe, the four children set out to create their Kingdoms under the direction of their Father and Mother. Enefrum exclaimed to Erupi, "They are my light! Even after you."

© 2015 Andrew Robinson


Author's Note

Andrew Robinson
Please ignore any grammatical errors! Enjoy the read!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

These were god-like chapters. It would be cool if someone made some art work for you that can go along with your story's. For they are so awesome and well written but the names sound a bit odd. I recommend to use elfish or ancient Greek names. They sound more epic and make your story more awesome than it already is. I look forward to your next chapters. I can imagine your stories as a fantasy movie but I look forward to where you want to go with your plot. Will there come wars, sadness, etc. Or only creation, life and philosophy?

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Andrew Robinson

8 Years Ago

Thanks for the tips, I really appreciate it. To answer your question, both the war, sadness, etc. an.. read more
Nightfeather

8 Years Ago

Nice, I can't wait :)



Reviews

These were god-like chapters. It would be cool if someone made some art work for you that can go along with your story's. For they are so awesome and well written but the names sound a bit odd. I recommend to use elfish or ancient Greek names. They sound more epic and make your story more awesome than it already is. I look forward to your next chapters. I can imagine your stories as a fantasy movie but I look forward to where you want to go with your plot. Will there come wars, sadness, etc. Or only creation, life and philosophy?

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Andrew Robinson

8 Years Ago

Thanks for the tips, I really appreciate it. To answer your question, both the war, sadness, etc. an.. read more
Nightfeather

8 Years Ago

Nice, I can't wait :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 28, 2015
Last Updated on September 1, 2015
Tags: Light, Dark, Fantasy, Aether, Creator, Universe, Spirit, Life

Author

Andrew Robinson
Andrew Robinson

Tempe, AZ



About
Catch a ride on my rollercoaster of entertainment! "My name is Andrew, I like to party..." If you got that reference you'll know I'm the type of person to try new things and be excited even when I f.. more..

Writing