01 ~sadened memories~

01 ~sadened memories~

A Chapter by suzumiyaharuhi34

ares and peter ran after eachother,their feet clamping the ground, their laughing echoeing through the air.

"You can't catch me!" Peter yelled. Ares laughed.

"Can to!" She said. Her arms outstretched to his. 5 year olds playing tag was fun to watch. She chased him out onto the street and he tripped.

"peter, get up!" Ares urged. "a car is coming!" She screamed.

But i was too late, the car was at full speed and crushed peter. His bones cracked,his body went lifeless.

Ever since then ares never played tag. when her friends suggested freeze tag,or regular tag, she never played. She sat out and stared at them. She felt like a murderer. She could have done something about peter, she could have dragged him onto the sidewalk and saved his life, or she could have told the car to slow down. Did peter hate her for that? For giving up his life? She knew his parents hated her for sure. Everytime they see Ares they give her the coldest looks like it was her fault.

that cold day haunted her. when you steal something or cheat on a test, you can mak up for that, but trying to replace someone's life is impossible. Especially your best friends.This was all because of a stupid game of tag that people hated her,and she hated herself. That was 10 years ago and she still regretted it. 3 years ago she had started cutting her wrists and the cutting got up her arm,then to her neck She always wears turtle necks and hoodies that covered her nose.

She had wanted to stop cutting herself but the pain made her feel good. It calmed her anger and the pain made her less regretful. her parents didn't know she did this,and she never went to school. Her life was horrible,she wished she could end

it. ~ 1



© 2011 suzumiyaharuhi34


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on April 16, 2011
Last Updated on April 16, 2011