Note

Note

A Chapter by blightning

Hey, everyone.  The following novel is a book I've been working on for a little while.  After many publication attempts, I've decided that it's time I sought critique outside of my close friends and family.
I've decided to put the "Everyone" tag on this novel because I don't see it as Teen or Mature, but rather as some sort of borderline.  Some chapters get gory and violent, and it gets awfully dark at points, but not at the point that I'd label it as Mature.  Anyway, that's just a little disclaimer for anyone who stumbles across this.
The Description box hardly gives enough room for a little summary, so I'll post one here.
Valkyrie is an angel with a demon inside her, a demon that caused her to slaughter one of her peers. Charged with murder, she is banished to the world below, faced with an ultimatum: only by braving Pandemonium's depths could she hope to retake her spot by her goddess's side. However, as she plunges deeper into the realm's darkest reaches, her survival becomes a more pressing concern than her own redemption. That demon, the very reason for which she'd been banished, seems to be her only hope of avoiding death at dark creatures' hands.

The novel is largely complete and I will be posting new chapters periodically if anyone happens to stumble upon this.
Happy reading!


© 2017 blightning


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on April 25, 2017
Last Updated on April 25, 2017


Author

blightning
blightning

VA



About
I'm a college student just concluding my Freshman year. I hail from Virginia, and love to read and write fantasy. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by blightning


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by blightning