The beginning

The beginning

A Chapter by emoprincess

          " Alright Ms.Brooks,let's get started with your driving test,said the meanest driving instructor in the state Ms.Washington. " Yes,of course, I replied with a  fake smile. We both got into the car and I started the engine. ' Kay Ms.Brooks drive the normal route so we can both go home and I can end this nightmare once and for all, yelled the instructor.I despised her oh so much because of her nasty attitude to all the students.Then my mind blacked out as both my consciouses were on my shoulders,you know the angel and devil on your shoulders,but it was different this time the angel and the devil agreed on what I was going to do.I turned the key and pressed my foot against the pedal.

                                  Meanwhile at j,j cafe

       " Hey waiter can i have a cappuccino with 6 sugars and a tablespoon of cream? " said customer number one. "Sorry ma'am we just ran out of cream " said the waiter. "Just my luck why don't the lord just take me out right here right now " yelled the customer.Then the customer heard a strange noise and quickly a car drove through the window.

      Glass was shattered everywhere and as i was bleeding from the mouth i looked to the instructor to see that she was dead and a giant piece of glass was in her chest.I hear people screaming and and police sirens as i closed my eyes and rested in piece.



© 2009 emoprincess


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on September 12, 2009


Author

emoprincess
emoprincess

south holland, IL



About
Im a person who is funny,cool and loves to have fun.I love to watch anime show espiecially deathnote.My name is christina and i have been writing since i was little and im 13 years old. .. more..

Writing