incomposed

incomposed

A Story by Grahm Thoman

Drowning; Turning and Stumbling you fall down into your thoughts. To parish within your own thoughts and left to the ruins of what once used to be creativity. You move from memory to memory, breaking more through each ghost of happiness.

I couldn’t even look at you anymore, disappointment and grief would wash over me intensely.

If I were louder would you see me? Because we are the same, so just save me.

When you walk away I’m nothing but a wisp of pain and hopeless desire.

When he lays you down, I might just die inside.

 It shouldn’t feel right; I can love you more than this.

I never could grasp the words to say, but now I’m asking you to stay. To lie in my arms; you and me. Bodies pressed together seeking warmth and comfort that we’ve craved for our lifetimes. When our souls touch and are a new. Stronger and brighter together, one couldn’t live without their counterpart any longer.

You’ll close your eyes tonight and you’ll se me one last time.

        To die.

 

 

 

 

Grahm Thoman

© 2013 Grahm Thoman


Author's Note

Grahm Thoman
please comment thoughts, criticism, and corrections.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on October 29, 2013
Last Updated on October 29, 2013
Tags: pain, loss, hait, short story, love, relationship, poetic, story, original, teen author, teen, gay