Diamond Dust

Diamond Dust

A Story by c.harrison.grant
"

This is actually a commentary, set in a sci fi way, in my mind at least. try to guess what it's really about. i am truly a b*****d. hehehe(twirls moustache). maybe I'll draw something to go with it.

"
mindless, into the void we march. gelded and meek, heads bowed in servitude to the brutal Masters, who flit in and out our peripheries like swollen faced banshees, piercing our eardrums and clawing at our eyes. under blistered suns and through unholy winters we march, shackled both ankle and wrist, each in turn shackled to his brother before him. for in this hell we are brothers, one and the same, bound by our common miseries. each of us serving penance for the sins of our insatiable lust, this unending need that bound all men in this land. and only the Masters held the source of this wicked addiction, that twisted our minds and imprisoned our souls. each of us fell victim, in our turn, to the perfumed deceptions and glittering betrayals, lured into enslavement by cunning incantations. they bind us with words of diamond dust, with ecstasy as the promise and damnation the prize. and through our endless toil, the Masters gather great wealth and prestige amongst themselves, greasy-chinned overseers of our conquered race, feeding on our blood and despair. as we march,day into night into day, our great tread of humanity encompassing the whole of our captive planet, our silent exertions provide the very rotation that keeps it alive. and for our great efforts were are slashed and beaten, castrated with ancient knives, passed down with vicious traditions. an hour is a day here, twenty four, a year. forever, it seems, we have walked and will continue until at last our crimes are paid for. this is the sentence that was handed down. and no man, no matter how great, has the strength to throw off the shackles, and rally in the face of the Masters, for they now owned this world. 

© 2013 c.harrison.grant


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

387 Views
Added on June 21, 2013
Last Updated on July 14, 2013