Flower

Flower

A Poem by Brianna Reeves-E
"

About the girl I love.

"
Her mind endlessly stimulants mine with words that only sound poetic coming from her mouth. Our conversations, even when they’re about something small, ignite my heart with joy. I wish the world could see how her eyes light up when she talks about space or her little brother.

 If my eyes were fire, her lips would be ash and

I have explored her body with my hands, eyes and tongue many times. Yet her frame still thrills me as if she were a beautiful stranger I’m seeing for the first time. I want to kiss every single freckle that appears in the summer months over and over again and hear her intoxicating moans every day and night.

She is a sensitive soul. Even when she is angry at others and tells me about it, I still hear kindness. It drips from the roof of her mouth and dissolves into every word- even when she doesn’t want to feel it.

Her voice connects to my heart like a favorite song and when she’s in my arms I feel in every atom that she is what so many call a soul-mate. Her heart is stained dark blue with depression. I wish I could scrub the terrible color off and see it shine bright red, but I know only she can save herself. I know I will happily support and stay by her side though. 

She is appealing to all my senses. 

She’s a beautiful one of a kind human being, but she’s my flower. Wonderful and admired just as she is.

© 2015 Brianna Reeves-E


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on May 18, 2015
Last Updated on May 18, 2015
Tags: love, girlfriend, relationships, girl, lesbian

Author

Brianna Reeves-E
Brianna Reeves-E

Fairfield, ME



About
Hello! I'm Bri. I'm 19. I enjoy writing, blogging and listening to all varietys of music. I am very passionate about psychology and am finally starting to (well, plan to) work towards becoming a Psych.. more..

Writing