Part One: Rose and Emerence

Part One: Rose and Emerence

A Chapter by Sophie
"

Rose and Emerence start on their journey to find the Star. This is Part One. Enjoy!

"

Chapter One

 

A lonely traveler walked over the vast, snow-covered plains of Erehwon. A hood covered the native's face. Emerence, the Chosen One's best friend, walked toward the small wooded house, making sure that she was being followed by no one. She knocked three times on the door. It opened and the Chosen One's face was shwon. It was dirty and partially black with soot and dirt.

 

"Rose, what happened?" Emerence asked her best friend.

 

"The star has been taken," Rose said softly.

 

"How?" Emerence said. She walked into the house and stared misbelieved. She took her hood off, revealing a blue diamond on her forehead. She had a blue dress on, matching the diamond. Rose's matched her name. She had a red ruby in her forehead and a red dress to match. Every person that lived in Erehwon had some sort of gem in their forehead. Bigger ones depended on how high a place everyone was put. Rose had one of the largest because she was the chosen one. Emerence also had a big one on her forehead because she was the Queen's and King's daughter.

  Rose told Emerence what happened. She said that a man came and fought her until she was almost dead. Even though she had the power to heal herself, it was a big cut and those type took a while to heal. The two looked over at the spot where the star used to be, but all there was was glass everywhere.

 

"Then let's go," Emerence said to Rose.

 

"Where are we going to go?" Rose replied confused.

 

"We have to go save that star; otherwise Erehwon is not going to be anymore," said Emerence.

 

"True, but you know we need a green immortal leaf, a protection necklace and one of those rings," Rose said.


"Ok, then. I'll ask my parents," Emerence said.

 

"Let's go," Rose said.

 

~*~*~



© 2008 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
Please comment on the grammer and stuff so I can fix it and everything!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on July 1, 2008


Author

Sophie
Sophie

South Bend, IN



About
Hi, I'm a great friend to have and I love to write and read and act and sing. I love drama and so yea. Please email me and talk to me!!1 thanks! :) more..

Writing
Poisoned Ivy Poisoned Ivy

A Book by Sophie


1 1

A Chapter by Sophie


Death Secrets Death Secrets

A Book by Sophie