Last Day in Fort Lauderdale

Last Day in Fort Lauderdale

A Chapter by Sophie

"She's just a child!" Cheyenne's mom Melinda said to her dad Michael.

"I'm not a child, mom! I'm fourteen years old!" Cheyenne cried.

"Honey, I know your age. I just want to say that you're not mature enough to-" mom said.

"I'm not mature enough? Mom, how could you say that? I'm the maturest person in my grade!" I cried.

"That's not enough!" Melinda cried.

"Stop fighting you guys!" Cheyenne's little sister Misty said. Cheyenne rolled her eyes and took Misty's hand.

"Come on, Misty," Cheyenne said. Melinda caught Cheyenne's wrist and Cheyenne let go of her sister's arm and Misty went upstairs.

"Cheyenne," Melinda said softly.

"Mom, let go of me!" Cheyenne cried turning around and accidentally punching her mom in the nose. Melinda stumbled backward and fell down holding her pained and bleeding nose. Cheyenne's eyes opened wide. She gasped. "Momimsorry!" she cried quickly. She ran up the stairs and slammed her door shut and fell to the floor, her hand resting on the bottom of the door. Tears fell down her eyes. She fell atop her bed and cried into the pillows.



© 2008 Sophie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on August 14, 2008
Last Updated on August 14, 2008


Author

Sophie
Sophie

South Bend, IN



About
Hi, I'm a great friend to have and I love to write and read and act and sing. I love drama and so yea. Please email me and talk to me!!1 thanks! :) more..

Writing
Poisoned Ivy Poisoned Ivy

A Book by Sophie


1 1

A Chapter by Sophie


Death Secrets Death Secrets

A Book by Sophie