why?

why?

A Poem by alex

why do u say this to me? 
why do u have to hurt me?
why do u think that i dont love you?
why dont u tell the truth?
why do u cuss at me?
why do you hit me?

   why?

© 2012 alex


Author's Note

alex
my first one. i did bad but i hope to inprove!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm sure a lot of people could read this and relate as these are many unanswered questions in which most people crave the answer to!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You will improve with each and every new poem or story, I promise. The important thing to remember is just to write. After you just write, then comes the editing. This is raw for sure.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Actually this poem isn't bad. Its pretty good. The Emotions conveyed in this piece are that on confusion and needing answers. and also its one of wanting to be loved and to find out whats really going on in the Relationship. Guys that hit girls and treat them like crap usually don't have a reason other than they are sick and they have to do something to elevate them in status. I live by an old saying "A Woman is an angel for they are Givers of life, Treat them as such" This is a remarkable piece and you have a good flow, the rhyming is simple yet consistent and you have it in simplistic words, So that the 11 year old to the 60 year old can easily relate.

Also the other general rule of thumb is, "Their is no such thing as a bad poem" so to say you did bad on a poem is just not accurate. See a bad poem is one that isn't written. Poetry is one that is much different from the other writing forms because Generally it allows you to peer into a persons soul and see who they are. Judging by this first piece, I can tell, we are gonna make an excellent friendship. We share the same issue.
Excellent poem I give this a 100/100 and I am making it a favorite. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


oh no you didn't! it's good. very straightforward. i like straight forward. i can't type!!!! grr. anyways good poem keep writing :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

305 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 15, 2012
Last Updated on November 15, 2012

Author

alex
alex

hhahaha.?



About
heeyyy. im alex im 17. im cool message me :P more..


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..