Dad for Love

Dad for Love

A Story by ForTheWorld
"

.. i love my daddy, he is the best dad I ever had.

"
As I watch the sun set on the top of mountain above the sea of hope, I remember you, I remember how happy memories faded like a thin bubble in the air; how you save me from death. Father, without you I am nothing, without you I am not standing on the rock where everybody were below me. I cannot reach all of this, all of my achievements was only stock on my mind but it will never come to the reality. One way or two, you are the best father I ever had, you are the best teacher who taught me to stand on my own, taught me how to cook to become the greatest chef of all time. You taught me arithmetic to become the best engineer of the world. You taught me the basic things about life to survive.

I love the things you taught me, I love the things you gave to me, I love everything I had that you gave me, the memories, the lessons and to top it all off, the love. Daddy your the best dad for me, your the best among the rest even you can't gave me everything I wanted. I love you from the day I was born in Earth and learn how read, walk, speak, run and love.

I remember the day you brought me here, it was the most fantastic place I had been, its the most beautiful, most breath taking, its a place where our happy memories were built and sculpted at the body of a tree. "Your the best daughter, Lea," you wrote it on the tree and I simply wrote zigzag lines to form zigzag letters where my you could read "Your the best dad". I cry with that thought, that was the last time I saw you, cause the last thing I knew was I was drown on the sea and you tried to save me that cause your death.

I wanted to curse myself, can't help it, deep inside I knew I killed you, I killed you my one and only dad, I killed you. I am depressed for how many years until finally I found him, I found the one who can never replace you in my heart but can give me the love you also gave to me. I love you, Jethro.

© 2010 ForTheWorld


Author's Note

ForTheWorld
...I love my dad, did you too?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This story hurt my heart....I felt your pain and self-blame. This is a beautiful but very sad story, Souvenir Princess. Writing is a very powerful catharsis--an important means of lancing a sore on one's soul, and draining the poison held in that sore. Having "lanced" this sore (the self-blame) time will heal you, Dear! Your Dad did what all good "Dads" do: he put his child first. You are a glorious testament to your Dad's love and wisdom. Keep writing! Wonderful and very thought-provoking work!

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is very beautiful, heartwarming and very sad too. It brought tears to my eyes. You did a really nice job on this.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is tear inducing! lol Beautiful piece of work love:)
I was very close to my father too :)
Hugs
xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


i also love my dad very much..can't explan how much....
your write has such a innocence in it...i just love it...
may god bless u...say hi to your little sister...

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 25, 2010
Last Updated on October 25, 2010
Tags: Love and Life

Author

ForTheWorld
ForTheWorld

pangasinan, 1, Philippines



About
write, yeah, it is not the only thing my life is composed of, but when reality stroke really bad, it is the last I want to live without, well of course, families and air plus food and water are great .. more..

Writing
human human

A Story by ForTheWorld