Final Destination

Final Destination

A Story by ForTheWorld
"

..I got it from watching mummy part 1...hahahahaha over!!!!

"
Well, now is the time to rise, wake the dead and walk down to the street to tell everybody its Death time. Don't dare to open your door when they knock or dare to open your window to see them, flying just few inches above the ground. With their dark suite that was shining because of the light coming from the moon. When you will accidentally see them, you could feel the fire traveling to your whole body then suddenly, you will never notice you're dead, your spirit are following them while your body turned into ash. Your blood was scattered on the road. Your teary eyes can't do something but to blame all of that awaken souls that turn your body into ash that was fled by the air. My spirit was restless, your body was ripped into ash, your dreams for the future was vanished in the thin air, you've lost everything because of the bright red eyes that caught you walking in the road. It was your final destination, the tomb of the dead, where the ceremony for the dead to rise was held. It is a simple place, like what other people knew; but for the first time, for the very first time, the dark shadow that was lying for almost hundred and thousands of years begin to rise to unfold the secret of undead souls scattered around the world. It's the end, it is really the end of happiness, dead is only the beginning of pain and sacrifices for nothing. 

© 2010 ForTheWorld


Author's Note

ForTheWorld
..death is just the beginning..anyone from here, writers from here, who is willing to turn this piece into a book? any voluntary act is appreciated...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

As I was reading this I thought about it being a
Soliloquy and a good one at that. Maybe it should
Remain just that.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
1 Review
Added on November 1, 2010
Last Updated on November 1, 2010

Author

ForTheWorld
ForTheWorld

pangasinan, 1, Philippines



About
write, yeah, it is not the only thing my life is composed of, but when reality stroke really bad, it is the last I want to live without, well of course, families and air plus food and water are great .. more..

Writing
human human

A Story by ForTheWorld