Dream works

Dream works

A Story by ForTheWorld
"

..i want not just to dream but stand up and make that dream possible...

"
         How a dream works? Simply by just standing up after lying on bed, organize your life in the way you knew the best and you will be comfortable, take a breakfast before you start the journey on the real world. Once you're done on cleaning yourself, after you're done washing all the sins you've done and praise the Lord. Just remember to open the door of reality that this world has an ending but our dreams are still working limitless. When you started a single step outside your beloved sweet home, there's no turning back but, accept the reality that your living in this material world now; where impossible could be possible if you work.
       You don't have to bored yourself into death waiting your dreams to be come true, cause anything in this world wouldn't work without helping hands, without creative minds, without proper plots, and without somebody to assist. In this material world, you can't assure that you will still live and breath tomorrow, but whatever it takes, knowing tomorrow maybe the end, you have to work still, you have to contribute something for this society. You can reach your goals, you can make all the impossible possible, you can see your dreams useful to others by simply working.  

© 2010 ForTheWorld


Author's Note

ForTheWorld
...i may not be the God who could make His dream works in just a snap of hand, but I am a human who was given the opportunity and chance to make my dreams become possible..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nice very heart felt poem keep
Up the good work princess :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Lovely message in this write...Dream, discover, and do Life is 3D :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 8, 2010
Last Updated on November 8, 2010

Author

ForTheWorld
ForTheWorld

pangasinan, 1, Philippines



About
write, yeah, it is not the only thing my life is composed of, but when reality stroke really bad, it is the last I want to live without, well of course, families and air plus food and water are great .. more..

Writing
human human

A Story by ForTheWorld