Change Now!!!

Change Now!!!

A Story by ForTheWorld
"

..Change now!!!

"
       Have you ever tried to imagine yourself in the world of total darkness? Maybe not, and you will never want to imagine it. No one wanted to live in a world of hatred, world of betrayal and world of sorrow. No one dares to enter those worlds, no one will ever dare. Who wanted to live in a world of decomposed bodies but still existing to eat mortals? Who wanted to live in a world where imagination and impossible cannot reach the reality? Who wanted to live in a world full of haunted souls who can't find justice? Who wanted to live in this kind of world? No one, I'm sure. But the reality still lying beside us, beneath us. The decomposing souls of us are still suffering at hell to pay the debt. Our mind are just full of lust to others and hatred to ourselves when we failed. We always think it's the end of the world but the real thing is, we could get another chance to stand once more.
        I hated to say this, but its the reality that lies more than thousand of years before the second man was born. We are the evils of our own world, we are the demons who cursed this world for our own good. We are the real sinners who were saved by God. We are the real destroyer here in our own world, more powerful than a virtual people of computer, more talented and smarter.
        Its time to change yourself now!! It's not too late to find your soul flying free in the ocean of peace, its not too late to saved your soul in the sea of fire. Its not too late to tell yourself "CHANGE NOW!!!"

© 2010 ForTheWorld


Author's Note

ForTheWorld
..hi to all!!! I just wanted to write things about reality, I hope this story didn't hurt you..please, it is just what I had observed..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a very nice reflection about, and look at life. Darkness portrayed here is full of bad things. But i think darkness has its beauty, too, somehow. Yes, i agree with your statments here, very deep, and real! And yes, we need to change!!! =)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Nicely written I felt the content from This
write. Being that the world is full of everlasting
Troubles it allows us to have a moral incentive
To do something about it. So in other words
Their is always something to do.

Posted 13 Years Ago


dark and thought provoking.
Man does need to change his ways, before it's too late.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 11, 2010
Last Updated on November 11, 2010

Author

ForTheWorld
ForTheWorld

pangasinan, 1, Philippines



About
write, yeah, it is not the only thing my life is composed of, but when reality stroke really bad, it is the last I want to live without, well of course, families and air plus food and water are great .. more..

Writing
human human

A Story by ForTheWorld