Mother Earth: The perfect one

Mother Earth: The perfect one

A Story by ForTheWorld
"

..i really love mother earth..i love her with all of my heart

"
          Just below those blue clouds hanging in the noon sky, lying a paradise, paradise that everyone's dreams to live with, a paradise of unbroken dreams, paradise of good hope, a paradise that never thought of chaotic things, a paradise of abundant resources and a paradise of non stop crepuscular ranger searching for the unwinding black things.
          The waiting shed of good souls, the start-of-new-beginning place of victims, the swimming pool of good and kind people; a paradise known to be perfect.Abundant resources are scatter everywhere and anyone could get it for free. Dreams are just flying above the head. Goals are centimeter away from you and you could definitely reach it now if you want to.
           There is no such place like that, 'cause the place she's talking about to everybody is Mother Earth- the perfect one. But, now, look around you, it's the total opposite right? It's Mother Earth- the totally opposite and imperfect one. No abundant resources and almost everything can name its price- only the air can't. It suck as the Cape of Storm, it was betrayed by betrayals, ruined by lies and destroyed by her own children.
           The fact that death is staring at our beloved Mother Earth, and we could do something about that yet, we're still not working. We're like saying to ourselves that "WE CAN'T DO IT, WE CAN'T CHANGE SOMETHING THAT WAS DESTINED TO HAPPEN, LET JUST HOPE FOR THE BEST UNTIL THE END" No! We can't leave her now, she needed our strength and support to fight. We can't foolishly leave her to the hands of God, we must also work. Prove to her that we all worth it, before it's too late to revive her to life again for the blade of guillotine already cut her head off.

© 2010 ForTheWorld


Author's Note

ForTheWorld
..love her, take care of her, before its too late...i want to go back on writing about reality again..hope you like it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A beautiful one and a sweet one!!!!!
Nice one!!!!
keep writing!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like your work love as you speak from the heart :)
Death is indeed stirring but she will always come around and rejuvinate!
Beutifully poignant!
xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


Yes, a very important message! Good writing!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very important message to all of us.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 27, 2010
Last Updated on November 27, 2010

Author

ForTheWorld
ForTheWorld

pangasinan, 1, Philippines



About
write, yeah, it is not the only thing my life is composed of, but when reality stroke really bad, it is the last I want to live without, well of course, families and air plus food and water are great .. more..

Writing
human human

A Story by ForTheWorld



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..