Promenade!!!

Promenade!!!

A Story by ForTheWorld
"

...It's when he asks you to be his first dance on the prom...

"

It's when he holds your hands and ask you for a dance in the middle of the dark dance floor with the colorful glimmering lights on. It's when he holds your waist then started to move with you while the music is on. It's when he tells you sweet nothings just to make you smile when you feel awkward because of the people around you.It's when he looks at you in the eye and then you feel like melting, your knees are shaking. It's when he smiles at you and you feel like you two are the only people existing. It's when he gave you flowers then proclaim his love to you; you feel like your the luckiest girl on earth. It's when he asks you to be his first dance on the prom...

© 2011 ForTheWorld


Author's Note

ForTheWorld
=D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow…..
Wonderful….
No words to telll….
How much wonderful…..


Posted 13 Years Ago


The prom is a important time for young people. We need to dance and sing when youth is our strength. A excellent poem. Description and story was outstanding. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


I LOVE the whole story! Its short and clean but just so sweet! The story make me all dreaming after all! I love the imagery of this story, without it, it will be lots different. I love this story!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 17, 2011
Last Updated on February 17, 2011

Author

ForTheWorld
ForTheWorld

pangasinan, 1, Philippines



About
write, yeah, it is not the only thing my life is composed of, but when reality stroke really bad, it is the last I want to live without, well of course, families and air plus food and water are great .. more..

Writing
human human

A Story by ForTheWorld