Someone

Someone

A Story by ForTheWorld

Sometimes you feel all alone while in fact hundreds of people are surrounding you. You feel like you're just an air in a room, nonsense, your only job is to make them alive. No one talks to you nor looks at you. It seems that they all forgot your name, your personality and you're their waiting at the corner for the one who's brave enough to tell you something; even nonsense. You're waiting for someone who can be in your side, talk to you, share stories in you.
Someone likes you is a great feeling after all. Its like you're floating in the air. You know that someone is accepting you even you are somewhat a nonsense person for others. Someone is there to accompany you every time you cry and smile. Someone is there to defend you and protect you. How i wish that someone would come...how i wish.

If only everyone could be someone....SOMEONE

© 2011 ForTheWorld


Author's Note

ForTheWorld
ignore my grammar please =D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Gentle words from a kind heart.
Lovely.....

Posted 12 Years Ago


"Someone" is made for someone..
i am seeing someone writing really awesome..
i hope this someone do great in her life..
Good luck..

Posted 12 Years Ago


Keep writing...I wish that there is SOMEONE for me too...

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 14, 2011
Last Updated on July 14, 2011

Author

ForTheWorld
ForTheWorld

pangasinan, 1, Philippines



About
write, yeah, it is not the only thing my life is composed of, but when reality stroke really bad, it is the last I want to live without, well of course, families and air plus food and water are great .. more..

Writing
human human

A Story by ForTheWorld



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..