Let go

Let go

A Story by ForTheWorld
"

...it's hard but you have to

"
There was this girl who fell in love with a man who's looking at her every time she sees him. Everything went right until one day her best friend told her that she loves that man too. It's hard on her part, that was also the day she's planning to tell her best friend about the man that she loves. It's painful on her part but she has to let go of the feeling she kept for almost how many months. It's for her own good, for her own best friend good and for their relationship most. She doesn't want to ruin that friendship that they built for almost four years and until now is going strong. 
But how she can let of the feeling that is tearing her apart every time she sees him. Every time she can see him looking at her. Every time their path cross. How? Its hard to see her best friend smiling while she can't smile because of the pain, but because she's her friend; she has to be happy for her- she has to smile. She has to forget the feeling and everything. She has to, its now or never. Maybe its still not too late. She hopes so...

© 2011 ForTheWorld


Author's Note

ForTheWorld
..,hey it's a real life story of my friend...i just share it ..hope you like it =D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You put a smile on my face, then bodyslammed me. Took the wind right out my lungs. What a stunner. This story was excellent. You left me torn. What a difficult situation. My mind is still wondering.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 15, 2011
Last Updated on October 15, 2011

Author

ForTheWorld
ForTheWorld

pangasinan, 1, Philippines



About
write, yeah, it is not the only thing my life is composed of, but when reality stroke really bad, it is the last I want to live without, well of course, families and air plus food and water are great .. more..

Writing
human human

A Story by ForTheWorld