Almost Famous

Almost Famous

A Story by Hailey ♡
"

My boyfriend is a musician and is working toward his goal of becoming famous. I decided to write a story on what it's like dating someone with huge goals for themselves.

"

Everyone dreams about dating someone famous. Whether it be an actor or actress, or your favorite musician, we’ve all been there.

 

But has anyone ever wondered what it’s like to date someone who isn’t famous yet? Someone who has goals and ambitions that include being a famous actor or musician.

 

It’s awesome.

 

To be with someone that is so goal oriented and set on their future is extremely comforting. They know exactly what they want and don’t plan to stop until the goal is achieved. Plus, you get to spend time watching them practice and be as supportive as possible.

 

It’s also stressful.

 

For starters, it may include long distance.

 

If you live in a state where musicians or actors normally don’t come from, chances are your significant other is going to move away to a place with more opportunities for them to be noticed or perform.  Long distance can be very stressful, but it all comes down to how bad you want your relationship to work. If you want to be with them and you see your future with them, it’s worth it. Yes, you’re going to fight. Yes, you’re going to cry. Yes, you’re going to miss them terribly. But, when you finally get to see one another everything is so, so worth it.

 

They are also going to get very stressed out.

 

Success doesn’t come easy. It takes a lot of hard work and long hours. They will absolutely get frustrated and stressed out. They are going to believe that they just aren’t good enough and will get discouraged.

 

Don’t let them.

 

Remind them that being famous doesn’t come easy, but you know that if they work hard and never give up, they will get what they want. Dating someone not yet famous takes a lot of support and always being there when they are feeling down.

 

You won’t always receive the time and attention you may want. Again, working toward your goals takes a lot of hard work. This includes spending many hours writing a song or practicing for a role that they are auditioning for. You need to be understanding and support them in any way that you can.

 

They need it.

 

You’re supposed to be your significant other’s biggest fan. Don’t stop just because they haven’t been able to talk to you much.

The whole thing is genuinely worth the experiences. To see the look on their face when a song is finished or they know they’ve landed a role.. Oh yeah. One of the best feelings ever. You will never be able to take disappointment or sadness away from them, but knowing that you’re in their corner is enough, I promise.

© 2016 Hailey ♡


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on July 6, 2016
Last Updated on July 8, 2016
Tags: music, love, romance, boyfriend, musician

Author

Hailey ♡
Hailey ♡

About
Twenty. Tommy. Aspiring Journalist. more..

Writing
I Remember I Remember

A Story by Hailey ♡