A Way For Faith

A Way For Faith

A Story by Gabriel Gloria D.C.
"

Seeking the farthest things on earth.

"
A Way For Faith
By: Hans DC

A soldier died on the front line of defense against extremist militants. He was taken to the gates of heaven where God awaits his arrival. God asked, "What do you think are the most evil things on earth?" The man, frustrated by his death, answered "Money and religion!" God then spawned some few strings and branches on the ground and gave it to the man. "I want to talk more in heaven but you must climb up the gates for us to talk more peacefully." God said. Then God suddenly vanishes leaving the man alone for some time. After thirty minutes, he successfully reached the other side of the gate and he saw God waiting and waving for him. He approached God and asked, "I don't believe in religion. Why do you still insist and gave me passage to the heaven." God replied, "You made your way son, I only gave you signs and faith for you to believe that I would be waiting on the other side." The man appeased then walked with God on the brighter side of heaven.

---

It is important to remember that god doesn't wills its members to shed blood for the sake of religion. God isn't also capable of stopping human conscience. God can never control human beings because humans we're already a product of the tree of knowledge (Ge 3:5). Sure there was war on the bible but it was never started by God. With that said, it is also important to know that everything can be good or bad in some ways. Revolutions can change or brake; Soldiers can protect or kill; Religions can group or turn on each other. Realizing this is a step towards developing faith. Through compassion we can believe on the farthest side of things; We can break racism, sexism, fascism, etc. If we could only open our hearts in the likes of all good things on earth.

© 2019 Gabriel Gloria D.C.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on May 31, 2019
Last Updated on June 7, 2019

Author

Gabriel Gloria D.C.
Gabriel Gloria D.C.

Navotas City, NCR, Philippines



About
A student by day, and a writer/musicain by night! I am specifically a songwriter but I also write poems and sonnets on my extra free time. more..

Writing